Question about Alabama

Bamamonts

I'm glad this is a sports forum. I enjoy reading post about different teams and reading things from a different perspective. We have several fan bases represented in here and we talk about multiple sports. That's what I think a sports forum should be. IMHO
I don't agree with all the post on here and I don't need to. If I want to reply I can or if I want to ignore it I can.

volboy

I'm glad this is a sports forum. I enjoy reading post about different teams and reading things from a different perspective. We have several fan bases represented in here and we talk about multiple sports. That's what I think a sports forum should be. IMHO
I don't agree with all the post on here and I don't need to. If I want to reply I can or if I want to ignore it I can.
Agree. Also the ----------- is a great feature 🤣

BamaProud

I'm not triggered by other folks opinions. I'm old enough to understand that mine doesn't matter much outside of my family and workplace. The world would be pretty boring if everyone shared the same opinions.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
So you're saying that I'm remembering pieces from two different times (entirely possible)?
I moved to Florida in '87 and was thinking it was before that...but I could be wrong. Was the TN AL rivalry still strong in the early 90s? I was thinking that it became a TN FL rivalry. Again...honest questions. I just wasn't into football back then.
Thanks
One additional thing that I have not seen mentioned but I may have missed it before this thread went off the rails, is that the SEC switched it's format to East and West divisions when Arkansas and South Carolina joined. SEC football started this in 1992 and it put Tennessee and Florida in the same division when both teams had strong programs.

Latest posts