Question about Alabama

PillsburyDoughboy

Your something, the only cheating coach the Vols have had was crooked saban's pupil Pruitt. Its obvious to any fan outside of the armpit state, they still are with the way games are officiated, and bumped over an undefeated team, Jimbo made a good comment today, football has turned into ice skating competition, GBO
Then why did the NCAA rule that cheating was "cultural " at the vols. The things that make you go HMMMM

buckaroo

I wonder if any of stooges, live, work, hunt or have a clue about the best state there is, or just troll here. I have no clue or care if al deer exists

PillsburyDoughboy

Because that's the "culture" your bama trained boy Pruitt was installing that UT had to eradicate. You want to go hmm about something? Ask yourself where Pruitt learned his recruiting tactics and culture
His mentor . The one that is named in the NCAA investigation as cheating cultural ! PLAIN as the nose on ur face.

7mm08

PdBOY has something like this over his bed but with Saban's face on it!!!!!

1702851723917.png

cbhunter

BTW, speaking about how little I care about any specific team. Want to know how I pick a game to watch during regular season? By the broadcast quality. Some look to be filmed in high def, others look like someone filming a high school game with their phone. I watch the one that looks better... quality wise. Also, if it starts looking like a blowout...I find a different game to watch.
Intelligent conversations avoid him, seriously lol

deerfanatic

His mentor . The one that is named in the NCAA investigation as cheating cultural ! PLAIN as the nose on ur face.
His mentor is saban. Not Phil and you know it. That's plain as the nose on your face. You can see it if you take your bama colored glasses off. Pretty sure Phil didn't teach him to cheat immediately like that after he had been with Saban all those years. Rumors are that's why UGA and Pruitt didn't do too well together and why he didn't handle his fsu time well either. One program has a rich history of cheating and then one of their main assistants becomes head coach at Tennessee and very quickly it happens at UT…doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to follow that trail and for bama to point a finger at anyone for cheating after their own history is comical

trtr0611

PdBOY has something like this over his bed but with Saban's face on it!!!!!

View attachment 207987
He's Sabans biggest fan. Maybe he has a few posters of him hanging around his mobile home. Maybe even a little folded up pic of him in the wallet he keeps in his front pocket. And maybe…..just maybe he has a little Nicky mask he wears as he watches himself in the mirror in his houndstooth underwear…

PillsburyDoughboy

Is someone forcing you to read this particular forum? Can you not just ignore it and read only the deer hunting stuff?
I think the mods did a great service to the board when they isolated the sports talk on TnDeer to this area. Imagine everyone having to put up with our shenanigans in the general talk board :)

Latest posts