3-0 yesterday against ALABAMA!!!!

7mm08

Yesterday three UT TEAMS BEAT ALABUMMER teams!!!

UT MEN's Basketball
UT MEN's Lacrosse 17-7
UT Women's Lacrosse

1709513744124.jpeg

Spurhunter

But but but we a futbawl skoo
It's funny how Bandwagon Nation was was all about hoops last year as Mr. Aiding And Abetting took them to the Sweet 16. Now that TENNESSEE took the broom to them in the regular season they "don't care about basketball no moe". I'll bet my next paycheck that if they beat TENNESSEE in the sec tournament Bandwagon Nation will be all about basketball again.

Bamamonts

It's funny how Bandwagon Nation was was all about hoops last year as Mr. Aiding And Abetting took them to the Sweet 16. Now that TENNESSEE took the broom to them in the regular season they "don't care about basketball no moe". I'll bet my next paycheck that if they beat TENNESSEE in the sec tournament Bandwagon Nation will be all about basketball again.
I've been posting about basketball all season.
Now that baseball and softball have started I'll be posting about those also. Alabama isn't as good as Tennessee this year in basketball but I think Alabama did a great job keeping it as competitive as it was.
Just like this thread. Now all of a sudden we have lacrosse fans in sports forum. 😂

Spurhunter

Now that baseball and softball have started I'll be posting about those also. Alabama isn't as good as Tennessee this year in basketball but I think Alabama did a great job keeping it as competitive as it was.
Just like this thread. Now all of a sudden we have lacrosse fans in sports forum. 😂
I wasn't talking about you obviously. You are the rare exception. As far as lacrosse and other sports, if Tennessee plays alabama in beer pong I want Tennessee to destroy them.

Bamamonts

I wasn't talking about you obviously. You are the rare exception. As far as lacrosse and other sports, if Tennessee plays alabama in beer pong I want Tennessee to destroy them.
I feel the same towards Tennessee but had no idea they played lacrosse last weekend.
Not that there's anything wrong with lacrosse I just don't keep up with it.
I mainly watch football, baseball, softball and basketball. I would watch Alabama hockey (The Frozen Tide) but it's not on tv.

wayne

*The season doesn't matter. It's the conference tournament that counts*

7mm08

Americas first sport!!! Huge lacrosse area in Tellico Mountains called BALLPLAY where the Cherokees played.

The Indians used to cut off the heads of the losers…….

7mm08

You don't follow lacrosse? Man I'm all over Tennessee lacrosse. Scores, news, injuries, recruiting, etc! 😅
Real student athletes… they aren't paid to play and have to pay to play. All good. You should go see a game. Eat a Dead End Bar B Q or the Fried Chicken place on Sutherland and go watch a game . Non stop and no pusssy soccer crap allowed.

Last edited:

Latest posts