ALABAMA v auburn
Michigan v OHIO State
Florida V FSU
Georgia V Georgia Tech.

Alot on the line.

Who you got in what games . ?

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I started to post this as you did. I think Auburn and Florida have the best chance at an upset. Would be nice if all the underdogs won today though wouldn't it?

PillsburyDoughboy

I started to post this as you did. I think Auburn and Florida have the best chance at an upset. Would be nice if all the underdogs won today though wouldn't it?
auburn looked the other way on Mexico State and spent all the gas money on ALABAMA so we will see if it pays off for them.

I doubt it. Imma going to suggest ALABAMA just runs up like 14 points in the first half and just puts on the gas in the second half.

They are starting to peak. But hopefully not to early.

PillsburyDoughboy

Florida V FSU comes down to the battle of the back up QB and a battle of the swamp.

I am going to go out on a limb here and give the advantage to Florida. I think they are hungry for a win and it will be huge for them if they beat FSU.

Gravey

Halftime in Knoxville. Vols up 31-10 and Vandy wants to fight. Hope they blow their doors off in the second half.
IMG_5398.jpeg