Rivalry Weekend

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I know that there is a lot of anti-Big 10 sentiment around here, but I'm expecting "The Game" to be a good one. No idea what will happen, as both teams are very different stylistically. Earlier in the season I thought that Michigan was a better team, but I'm not sure about that now.

Also curious about the ND vs USC game. I'm pulling for the Irish to win this one since it would perpetuate chaos and possibly help my team, but I think that USC is the better team.

The game that I will actually be watching may be a sleeper, but I hope that my Dawgs take care of the pesky yellow jackets. Preferred method would be going up big early, resting starters and giving some bench players some good reps

PalsPal

No idea who wins "The Game" lol, but I expect it to be a classic 17-14, typical B10 nailbiter 😀! It will be half over by the time I get out of the woods, and probably done by the time I wake up from my nap. No idea why they play so early unless they don't want to compete with the SEC.

I am kind of interested in USC/Clemson just to see if Rattler has truly had a transformation or not.

Gravey

I know that there is a lot of anti-Big 10 sentiment around here, but I'm expecting "The Game" to be a good one. No idea what will happen, as both teams are very different stylistically. Earlier in the season I thought that Michigan was a better team, but I'm not sure about that now.

Also curious about the ND vs USC game. I'm pulling for the Irish to win this one since it would perpetuate chaos and possibly help my team, but I think that USC is the better team.

The game that I will actually be watching may be a sleeper, but I hope that my Dawgs take care of the pesky yellow jackets. Preferred method would be going up big early, resting starters and giving some bench players some good reps
Dawgs were down but just scored to take a 10-7 lead midway through 2nd qtr so may be the start to the beating. As for OSU & Michigan I have no idea as I haven't really watched either one. OSU you up 7 as the 2nd qtr starts. Don't care for either but would pull for Michigan if forced to make a pick.

Spurhunter

GT is giving UGA all they want. I bet GT+36 wondering if I would have to sweat it. In the second half I expect Georgia's depth to take over though. These rivalry games are always crazy!

PillsburyDoughboy

SC just took down Clemson. Not quite the buttwhoopimg they put on the vols last week but CLEMSON was a stronger team.

Latest posts