We just took their coach

Gravey

So he was DC at Washington and now linebackers coach at bama? Seems he may have shot himself in the foot by wanting to stay at Washington giving DeBoer no choice but to hire another DC. I'd say there quite a gap in pay that he's regretting now.

buckaroo

So he was DC at Washington and now linebackers coach at bama? Seems he may have shot himself in the foot by wanting to stay at Washington giving DeBoer no choice but to hire another DC. I'd say there quite a gap in pay that he's regretting now.
He is Tennessee's linebacker coach now

buckaroo

IMG_1543.png

THEdonkey0515

He was expected to follow Deboer to Bama, but decided to come to tennessee.

Last edited:

govols

No reactions from the resident gumps? Probably still researching a response, that takes awhile when you have to sound out your words.😂😂

TNTreeman

One of my best Army friends is from West Virginia. His father could tell family incest jokes that would make me literally cry tears while begging him to stop!

His father passed a few years ago and I really miss his jokes and mountain style story tellin'.
I grew up around some real characters, not much was off limits. If you got harassed it meant they liked you and you better not have thin skin. I started working on a tree crew at 14 and was pretty rough there too.

prstide

He is the ONE coach Alabama didn't want and thought he was a terrible hire. If you don't believe me, just stay tuned 😂🙄
He was never hired only rumored to have been coming. Don't believe he was ever on campus either. Don't know anything good or bad about him. Hate he'll wind up on the losers side but somebody's got to, 😁

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
He was never hired only rumored to have been coming. Don't believe he was ever on campus either. Don't know anything good or bad about him. Hate he'll wind up on the losers side but somebody's got to, 😁
I'm with you. I don't think Inge was ever hired at Alabama but was likely going there if he hadn't gone to Tennessee. The Alabama defensive coordinator (Wommack) was not officially announced until February 19.

It didn't take but a minute for Deboer and Wommack to pick a new linebackers coach after Inge went with Tennessee so something was up. I don't know much about any coaches at these levels but Robinson seems like a good pickup for the staff.

Latest posts