IMG_2900.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2899.png
    IMG_2899.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 7

prstide

The Boar will fit right in at Bama. Following right in Sabans footsteps

Win at all cost mentality, even if you know they are accused of rape

Innocent until proven guilty. There are WAYYYY too many of these cases with athletes where it's an attempted money grab by the women. If he's convicted of raping them that's a different thing but not really sure what this has to do with Alabama of Coach Saban? If anything it would be more comparable to UT with the history of rape allegations and burying of known reported sexual assaults by the football program.🤷🏻‍♂️
"Throwing stones in glass houses is fun."
-cbhunter

Last edited:

cbhunter

it happens at many many universities
Innocent until proven guilty. There are WAYYYY too many of these cases with athletes where it's an attempted money grab by the women. If he's convicted of raping them that's a different thing but not really sure what this has to do with Alabama of Coach Saban? If anything it would be more comparable to UT with the history of rape allegations and burying of known reported sexual assaults by the football program.🤷🏻‍♂️
"Throwing stones in glass houses is fun."
-cbhunter

You completely missed my point. Happens at many universities. I'll hang up and wait until you show me that white/heupel allows players to play with such serious allegations hanging over their heads.

prstide

it happens at many many universities

You completely missed my point. Happens at many universities. I'll hang up and wait until you show me that white/heupel allows players to play with such serious allegations hanging over their heads.

I didn't miss your point—you're either playing move the goalposts or your point wasn't clearly conveyed. How many players with rape allegations or any other serious allegations played under Saban at Alabama?

cbhunter

I didn't miss your point—you're either playing move the goalposts or your point wasn't clearly conveyed. How many players with rape allegations or any other serious allegations played under Saban at Alabama?
I'll give you one but I'll step it up a notch. Here is one that was convicted and played for Saban

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpeg
    IMG_2926.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 30

Spurhunter

How many players with rape allegations or any other serious allegations played under Saban at Alabama?
are we really going to act like Saban was a saint? He recruited Jonathan Taylor to alabama AFTER Georgia kicked him off the team for being arrested for felony aggravated assault. He beat up and choked his girlfriend. Not rape, but pretty damn bad. Don't forget Hootie and Cam Robinson getting caught with stolen guns and illegal drugs. If I remember correctly Cam sat the first half against Citadel or maybe it was Slippery Rock. Those 3 are ones I remember without even looking.

prstide

are we really going to act like Saban was a saint? He recruited Jonathan Taylor to alabama AFTER Georgia kicked him off the team for being arrested for felony aggravated assault. He beat up and choked his girlfriend. Not rape, but pretty damn bad. Don't forget Hootie and Cam Robinson getting caught with stolen guns and illegal drugs. If I remember correctly Cam sat the first half against Citadel or maybe it was Slippery Rock. Those 3 are ones I remember without even looking.

Dismissed Jonathon Taylor. Charges were dropped on Cam and Hootie. There wasn't a stolen gun. There was a gun—not stolen.
You could add Tony Mitchell in too who got caught with some idiot driving 100+mph with lbs of marijuana. He's still on the team.

Still not the rape culture that was being insinuated by cbhunter. He likes to shift the goal posts when called out. "You missed my point"….nah—I got it partner.

prstide

PalsPal

This thread is hilarious. Everyone knows that Saban had control of the police and the reporters during his reign.

EVERYTHING was swept under the rug!

I keep thinking that someone will write a tell-all book some day.

cbhunter

Attachments

• IMG_2928.jpeg
    IMG_2928.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts