Next bama coach

PillsburyDoughboy

Hendon got hurt against SC, we won our bowl and Im done responding to idiots
God the mileage yall want to get out of HH injury is amazing.

He got hurt 3 min into the 4th quarter. SPENCER RATTLER AND SC had a 54 to 31 lead at that point in the game. His injury played no part in the loss. The damage was already done. Milton did a admirable job wiping up with Vandy and in the bowl game .

chris1976

He got hurt 3 min into the 4th quarter. SPENCER RATTLER AND SC had a 54 to 31 lead at that point in the game. His injury played no part in the loss. The damage was already done. Milton did an admirable job wiping up with Vandy and in the bowl game .
Very true. The Vols crapped the bed at South Carolina. But on that third Saturday in October the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS were the better team.

buckaroo

He got hurt 3 min into the 4th quarter. SPENCER RATTLER AND SC had a 54 to 31 lead at that point in the game. His injury played no part in the loss. The damage was already done. Milton did a admirable job wiping up with Vandy and in the bowl game .
One more time, Hendon didn't lose the game our defense did

JBell

Just because Tennessee's has less than spectacular record in head coaching hires doesn't mean it will happen at Alabama. Could it? sure. But teams across the Nation make pretty solid hires every year. Why should folks think it can't happen at Alabama?
They are just wishful thinking. Hoping that they stand a chance now. I hope it's 15 more years before they get a cigar😂

chris1976

They are just wishful thinking. Hoping that they stand a chance now. I hope it's 15 more years before they get a cigar😂
I don't know man, y'all keep bleeding players and recruits like this and you won't be able to field a team, much less win. I like the outlook of that Saturday going forward. See you on the 50

JBell

We have lost one player that had significant time. Everyone bleeds now. Bond hurt but replaceable. He went to where a qb can accurately throw him the ball. Back ups wanna play.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I predict next year will be DeBeor's best season at Alabama. My guess is 2 or maybe 3 losses next year, with a trip to the playoffs, but hovering around .500 the rest of his tenure. He will make his millions there, not be able to handle the pressure, and then move on to a less stressful program with lower expectations.

Gravey

I predict next year will be DeBeor's best season at Alabama. My guess is 2 or maybe 3 losses next year, with a trip to the playoffs, but hovering around .500 the rest of his tenure. He will make his millions there, not be able to handle the pressure, and then move on to a less stressful program with lower expectations.
Not sure what his compensation package is but I'd sign up for that. Work 3-5 years, be set for life then ride off into the sunset.

chris1976

We have lost one player that had significant time. Everyone bleeds now. Bond hurt but replaceable. He went to where a qb can accurately throw him the ball. Back ups wanna play.
Not many bleeding almost 30 players and commits. Admit it, things are not looking great in Tuscaloosa. Everything is fine, there is nothing to see here😂

Latest posts