Coach Deboer

prstide

nice try, he plead guilty
Nice try word shifter! This guilty plea was AFTER he was at Alabama and was dismissed. He was not convicted of anything when signed by Saban under a strict zero tolerance policy which ultimately lead to his dismissal after the false claim I linked above. The initial charge was prior to his brief stint at Alabama but his plea of guilt prior to Alabama and whatever else you originally implied is false.

Try again….

Last edited:

prstide

I could post links to players in bama with sodomy charges or most any other matter but I'll refrain because it has NOTHING to do with my point. Have a nice day, you and I are done here
If you could make your point clear instead of looking like an uninformed take maybe I'd understand but other than trying to throw nonsense that Saban ran some type of THUG U program that Deboer will carry on then I'm lost.
Take your ball and go home son.

JBell

Guys when you have a tenure as long as saban, in a sport where a lot of the athletes come from "less than ideal" home situations, things are gonna happen. What would be the interesting stat is %. When a coach gets fired 3-4 years in due to under performance, he doesn't have time to rack up stats like this. Wasn't banks the one that said, "we shoot coos back home"?

PillsburyDoughboy

Spurhunter

Bottom line is this poor fool has stuck his head in a hornet's nest. He's in an impossible situation.
Truer words have never been spoken. Bandwagon Nation will compare him to Saban forever. They are too stupid to understand that the game has changed and it's a level playing field now. Unless he wins the NC every year he will be a failure. Imagine being considered a failure by a bunch of toothless inbred high school dropout bandwagon fans living in trailer parks. 😅

JBell

It's funny that vols fans keep talking bama fans "expectations" when yall were the ones that said saban was washed up everytime he lost a single game.😂 may bama hang 15 more on UT

Latest posts