Next bama coach

JBell

As you have been for 17 years. Remember that every year, when coaches got poached, players moved, etc….. y'all kept thinking it was your year. About 3 weeks into season, most of y'all should be muffled again

BamaProud

What do you mean it doesn't mean it won't happen at Alabama? It already has. After Stallings they went through 4 coaches in 10 years before hiring Saban and 1 of those never coached a game because he used a university credit card at a strip joint but you already knew that. 😝

View attachment 211388

Also, none of those Coaches following Stallings took the job only days after competing in the National Championship Game.

Iglow

As you have been for 17 years. Remember that every year, when coaches got poached, players moved, etc….. y'all kept thinking it was your year. About 3 weeks into season, most of y'all should be muffled again
The young ones don't know, no sec team has beat bama more than Tennessee, after we went on a run beating bama's brains out year after year the w/l was about even . We've got some work to do but you'll see.

Last edited:

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Ok which one are sane???
Well, Bamamounts and Crow and BP are a few I could name here, I'm sure I'm missing more. I deliver mail to a guy whose cousin was a running back at Alabama and had the opportunity to eat dinner with Bear Bryant who is sane in his fandom. A couple others I know. There are crazies for all teams (yes even my Purdue Boilers have insane fans, not sure why) but the ferocity and imbalance of some Alabama fans really leaves me scratching my head. I guess all those championships can go to one's head.

Hawk103161

Well, Bamamounts and Crow and BP are a few I could name here, I'm sure I'm missing more. I deliver mail to a guy whose cousin was a running back at Alabama and had the opportunity to eat dinner with Bear Bryant who is sane in his fandom. A couple others I know. There are crazies for all teams (yes even my Purdue Boilers have insane fans, not sure why) but the ferocity and imbalance of some Alabama fans really leaves me scratching my head. I guess all those championships can go to one's head.
I bet that dinner with "the Bear" was awesome. I have a couple good friends that are Bamma fans big time. Including my nieces household. I still think they are all crazy even if they can shoot straight......lol

JBell

The young ones don't know, no sec team has beat bama more than Tennessee, after we went on a run beating bama's brains out year after year the w/l was about even again. We've got some work to do but you'll see.
Trust me, I remember!! That's why I've enjoyed the saban era so much. Can't wait for the next 15!!!

Bamamonts

The young ones don't know, no sec team has beat bama more than Tennessee, after we went on a run beating bama's brains out year after year the w/l was about even again. We've got some work to do but you'll see.
I remember those days. I remember the Tennessee fans telling me it wasn't a rivalry anymore because Tennessee won every year. Then It went back and forth for a couple years and Bama went on a long run.
To me The Third Saturday in October has always been a great rivalry.

BamaProud

The young ones don't know, no sec team has beat bama more than Tennessee, after we went on a run beating bama's brains out year after year the w/l was about even . We've got some work to do but you'll see.

The series is 59-39-7. Even if TN won every game, it would take at least 21 years to pull ahead in the matchup. Good luck with that. It would be a heck of a turn-around if TN pulled ahead of Alabama in my lifetime.

BamaProud

Nick Saban retired and the whole state of Alabama froze over.
This is Mobile Bay:
1705548169057.png

buckaroo

The series is 59-39-7. Even if TN won every game, it would take at least 21 years to pull ahead in the matchup. Good luck with that. It would be a heck of a turn-around if TN pulled ahead of Alabama in my lifetime.
Just might happen, I never thought the last 17 yrs would go that way either, beating bama back then was about like beating Kentucky, meh

Latest posts