Next bama coach

Cedar Ridge

When did DaBear realize he's made a mistake? Is it all the rabid, toothless, inbred rednecks screaming at him at the airport when he landed or is it the last coach sitting front and center giving him the stink eye as he tries to introduce himself and begin setting up 'his' own team? This will be glorious.

Attachments

• IMG_2643.png
    IMG_2643.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2331.png
    IMG_2331.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 29

Iglow

When did DaBear realize he's made a mistake? Is it all the rabid, toothless, inbred rednecks screaming at him at the airport when he landed or is it the last coach sitting front and center giving him the stink eye as he tries to introduce himself and begin setting up 'his' own team? This will be glorious.
It's a disaster

Spurhunter

That thing looks like the cross between a concentration camp and a funeral!!!!🤣 I'm so glad I'm not a bama fan.🤣🤣
Look at his wife. Her facial expression says, "if one of these toothless inbred animals scales that fence and touches me I'll kill you. Why have you brought me to this God forsaken sh!thole???"

PillsburyDoughboy

Look at his wife. Her facial expression says, "if one of these toothless inbred animals scales that fence and touches me I'll kill you. Why have you brought me to this God forsaken sh!thole???"
DeBoer's wife is very young, fit and attractive.

True definition of trophy wife.

With that said she has some big shoes to fill.in Miss Terry being a ambassador to ALABAMA. I'm sure she will be schooled heavily about that role in the coming days and weeks.

Latest posts