Coach Deboer

JBell

In all reality, there's trash on every team im sure. the fact that any of y'all act like a coach condones this behavior is absurd. Kids are gonna do dumb things. There isn't a coach out there that can change 18 years of up bringing in a few hours a day. Some kids piss away a bright future in one night.

wayne

In all reality, there's trash on every team im sure. the fact that any of y'all act like a coach condones this behavior is absurd. Kids are gonna do dumb things. There isn't a coach out there that can change 18 years of up bringing in a few hours a day. Some kids piss away a bright future in one night.
You don't think that continuing to play a player with serious criminal allegations is condoning the behavior?

JBell

I believe coaches are told if their player is eligible or not. Coaches are just that. It's not his job to decide guilty or not. 90% of the time, with enough evidence, those kids ain't getting out until they see a judge. I employee people with a sketchy past and probably broke a law or two before showing up to work. So I'm not hypocritical. I don't tell them to go get in trouble. But some are just so jacked up in the head, they can't make a logical decision to save their ass. So I make money off of them until they quit showing up. They usually call when they get out a few months later

Latest posts