Dang bammers at it again

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Softball is coming up this weekend. Bama doesn't look as good this year and the Tennessee girls look real good and it's in Knoxville. My coworker which is a Bama fan is taking his daughter to the game. She likes softball. Hopefully Bama will at least win that game.
A supervisor I terrorized at Nissan has a daughter playing at mtsu, she has the 6th best battin average in the country.

BPhunter

Ill break out the crayons and stick figures for this one.

By suspension you must mean like in the case of Jaylen McCollough the ut football captain who was arrested for felony aggravated assault and then allowed to play two weeks later.

Guess Bamamonts was right when he said Every School handles these situations different. Roll Tide.

He'll do it again and again!! There is no law today. Hitler hired common criminals out of prison and put them in police uniforms and military on the eastern front to commit heinous murders and annihilation of the masses!! This is also the the Democrat Communist way!

BPhunter

I think most/a lot of the games are available if you have ESPN plus

i hate the new style of streaming where every damn network wants you to pay for their content
I was paying Dish Network over $150 a month for maybe a dozen channels that I watched. 2 months ago I closed my account with them, best thing I did besides closing my account with HUghesNet(that was $190+/mo.)!! Found a wifi internet provider with way faster speeds, unlimited bandwidth, @ $75/mo!!! Also found the channels I watch plus many more interesting channels that we stream for under $30/mo.!! And wife gets to watch every show and movie that she likes which are numerous. It's a little bit of a learning curve but well worth it!!

Spurhunter

I think most/a lot of the games are available if you have ESPN plus

i hate the new style of streaming where every damn network wants you to pay for their content
I had espn plus for a while then they raised their prices and pissed me off so I quit. If you have Hulu most of the espn plus games are on there.

PalsPal

. My coworker which is a Bama fan is taking his daughter to the game. She likes softball.

Do you know what he paid for tickets? My daughter was wanting to go, but tickets were in the "good football game" price range.

TN finally has some pitching to go with Rogers, and she appears to be healthy. Kiki Milloy is tearing it up at the plate. Her dad Milloy, was an NFL player.

Just so happens they were sitting right behind us at a game a few years ago when she was being recruited. He was on the phone with somebody (his mom or dad maybe) and talking about what I assume was his younger son not wanting to go to some kind of practice. I felt his struggle as he was getting frustrated.

Bamamonts

Do you know what he paid for tickets? My daughter was wanting to go, but tickets were in the "good football game" price range.

TN finally has some pitching to go with Rogers, and she appears to be healthy. Kiki Milloy is tearing it up at the plate. Her dad Milloy, was an NFL player.

Just so happens they were sitting right behind us at a game a few years ago when she was being recruited. He was on the phone with somebody (his mom or dad maybe) and talking about what I assume was his younger son not wanting to go to some kind of practice. I felt his struggle as he was getting frustrated.
No. I have no idea. He's off now and I won't see him.

Specializedjon

It's started.....and it's only March

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

BPhunter

I wasn't saying you don't have a right to post. I just found it odd that someone that doesn't watch sports comes to the sports forum to announce that he doesn't watch sports. But as they say, whatever floats your boat. 👍
Well gee....I used to watch sports....so I do believe I have a right to comment. I'm not the President of the United States but I think I still have the right to comment on his policies....you get my drift right??? I don't think it's odd at all....but "Whatever"...
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

PillsburyDoughboy

I was paying Dish Network over $150 a month for maybe a dozen channels that I watched. 2 months ago I closed my account with them, best thing I did besides closing my account with HUghesNet(that was $190+/mo.)!! Found a wifi internet provider with way faster speeds, unlimited bandwidth, @ $75/mo!!! Also found the channels I watch plus many more interesting channels that we stream for under $30/mo.!! And wife gets to watch every show and movie that she likes which are numerous. It's a little bit of a learning curve but well worth it!!
I recently switched my 3 residences to Verizon Internet for $25 a month. It is 4 times faster than the AT&T internet I was paying for and I am locked in for 10 years at that price should I chose to keep it. We have the Direct TV Streaming Service which is $169 a month so I can stream that service from any of the residences I am at. Home, Secondary Residence or Lake House. My Verizon Cell phones have Free Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN Plus. So all and all I have my bill down about as low as I can go and still watch premium stuff.

JBell

I wasn't saying you don't have a right to post. I just found it odd that someone that doesn't watch sports comes to the sports forum to announce that he doesn't watch sports. But as they say, whatever floats your boat. 👍
That's just like 6.5 man bun guys posting in the rifle section…..

JBell

I'm just saying they'd be more appropriate in the air gun section. But then again, some air guns pack a pretty good punch. So maybe open up a LGTBQ+ section for the bunners?

Latest posts