Doggies versus Bammers

BamaProud

Roll Tide!! They did what they had to do to be considered for the playoffs. Whether that gets them in the playoffs or not...they still did all they could do and I'm proud of em. The biggest things to me were: 1. The people having to eat crow for saying this team would be at least a 3 loss team this season. 2. Beating Tennessee. 3. Making Auburn fans cry.

Love it! There were some crying GA fans last night too.

BamaProud

1701615088984.png

deerfanatic

Soon we will know what that committee has decided and a teams will have fans tears flowing and gnashing of teeth. It's anyone's guess at this point but mine is the sec gets no one in but I also won't be shocked if bama and Georgia both get in or just one of the two does either way. It's almost like having 5 power conferences and a 4 team playoff was a bad idea from the start

PillsburyDoughboy

There is a higher chance the SEC gets 2 in now rather than zero. (But it will probably be 1 Bama).
I will be shocked if Georgia gets in over Texas. Without WINNING the SEC championship they just don't have the same stand alone record.

People said all.season Texas came into ALABAMA and beat ALABAMA
Yall wake up and see
ALABAMA
TEXAS
Michigan
Washington

You can say I heard it hear first
BOO YA!

LY

I'd have put GA #5 and FSU possibly out of the top 10.

If this weekend would have played out a couple of weeks ago, there is no way FSU without their QB and the way they played last night would have been left in the top four. The polls this committee puts out every week is supposed to be a ranking of the teams. Not who is deserving and overlooking an ugly win with the loss for the season of their QB.

buckaroo

I'd have put GA #5 and FSU possibly out of the top 10.

If this weekend would have played out a couple of weeks ago, there is no way FSU without their QB and the way they played last night would have been left in the top four. The polls this committee puts out every week is supposed to be a ranking of the teams. Not who is deserving and overlooking an ugly win with the loss for the season of their QB.
Kinda ugly win like the Auburn game?

JBell

Kinda ugly win like the Auburn game?
Tell me honestly, that you think fsu would beat bama, Georgia, Oregon, Ohio state or even ol miss. I'm sure there's others across the country that would floor fsu. If Clemson was relevant, Louisville didn't just lose to Kentucky, and lsu had lived up to the preseason hype, no one could argue. They would have been a 3 loss team in almost any other conference

deerfanatic

Georgia fans know last night hurt. They don't wear orange.
Huh? What are you trying to say? I've seen tons of griping and complaining from Georgia fans saying they not only should have been in over fsu but also bama. Their argument is that a "neutral" site game loss by 3 points to a top 8 team can't drop you out of the top 4 from #1. Not to mention they are saying the refs cheated them. Not one or two fans but tons of them. Not sure what you're getting at about orange but if you think most all of Georgia is taking that L graciously you don't know Georgia fans or college football fans in general lol

JBell

I know that regionally, they aren't as close minded as vols fans are. And I married into a Georgia family from southern Georgia. They knew they needed to win last night

Latest posts