Vols-Bammers

Bnashville

1665879246114.jpeg

Hduke86

Get a life!!
Maybe if ALABAMA didn't try to cheat ( 17 flags) you wouldn't be whining.

Great game. Both QB's were insane!
Crazy how once pass interference is called on the "great bama defenders" that the playing field gets leveled. I have a coworker that watched the whole game with me that was born and raised in Tuscaloosa. I told him once the refs got rid of the bama edge (pass interference) that we would see a great game and WE DID.

JBell

Did no one see the play like 3 plays before where the UT defender PI and facemasked the bama receiver? It's a game. Everyone says the refs are always for the other team. Trust me, feels that way for auburn at times. Good game. Chips fell yalls way this year. Should see y'all in Atlanta for another barn burner. Don't think Georgia can boat race with y'all. Enjoy it. Been a long time coming.

MUP

Boys I really thought I was gonna stroke out. Kick was unbelievably ugly and magnificent all at the same time. What was lost in the shuffle was that great pitch and catch to get into range with :02 left. Insane….
I told my wife I needed her to run to the pharmacy for me. She asked why and I told her that I had already taken all my BP meds! 😄

chris1976

Did no one see the play like 3 plays before where the UT defender PI and facemasked the bama receiver? It's a game. Everyone says the refs are always for the other team. Trust me, feels that way for auburn at times. Good game. Chips fell yalls way this year. Should see y'all in Atlanta for another barn burner. Don't think Georgia can boat race with y'all. Enjoy it. Been a long time coming.
Y'all better worry about ole miss before you go making championship plans 😂

Latest posts