VOLS BASKETBALL

PalsPal

If the officials hold their whistles like they did against SC, I like our chances. If we get in foul trouble, it will be much harder.

Concerning the Lady Vols, my dad has had season tickets for years. He used to ask me if I'd watched their most recent game, which I hadn't because i just can't get into their games. But he still proceeds to tell me how bad they are 😁.

THEdonkey0515

Part of me thinks Vols may not be all in on this game because they got the SEC chip eighter way.

Other part of me thinks the seniors on senior night are gonna be all in on beating KY at home one last time.

What the heck took UT -6.5

Spurhunter

he still proceeds to tell me how bad they are 😁.
I love Kellie Harper and her relationship with her players and all that, but she is not the coach we need. Obviously we were spoiled for years with Pat but Kellie just isn't cutting it. She will be a good coach somewhere, but the bar is too high at Tennessee.

chris1976

Part of me thinks Vols may not be all in on this game because they got the SEC chip eighter way.

Other part of me thinks the seniors on senior night are gonna be all in on beating KY at home one last time.

What the heck took UT -6.5
They are fighting for the 1 seed in the big tournament. I'd say they have plenty to play for.

wayne

Joe Lenardi says that Tennessee would have to make it to the SEC Championship game to get a #1 seed over Arizona. Even though Arizona is 2-5 against ranked teams. Tennessee is currently 6-3 against ranked teams.

Last edited:

Gravey

Thought it was 4:00 CST start and came in from jogging to see an alert on my phone. Caught the last minute of the half and gonna miss most of the second half because we're meeting my son and his girlfriend for dinner to celebrate his 21st bday next week. Hopefully they can turn it up in the 2nd half.

wayne

High probability you're going to lose against a team that shoots 45.8% from the field and 51.7% from 3.

Biggun4214

Lady Vols lost on a last second 3 pointer. It was her first 3 all season.
If Pickett County girls win the State today then at least the whole day won't be a total let down.

Displaced_Vol

Ky defense was good today. Knecht played great and Ziegler stepped it up in the 2nd half. Cats almost gave it away the last minute with their turnovers
UK defense was definitely better, especially shot blocking which hasn't been your alls trouble. But we still had opportunities
We missed a lot of open shots and you all hit a lot of open shots. That's really what it boils down to- good game for the cats. Sheppard was incredible.
Always a tough one for me living in KY.
Vols been on a hell of a streak here lately, hopefully we can get refocused and go on another run

Latest posts