SEC Basketball

Bamamonts

Conference play starts Saturday and it should be some good games.
Tennessee plays Ole Miss. Ole Miss is one of 2 undefeated teams left. That will probably change but that should be a good game.
Bama doesn't look as good as they did last year but they still have a pretty good team.
Hopefully they can get off to a good start by beating Vandy tomorrow.

THEdonkey0515

I will watch some of UF vs 6 Kentucky. To take a peak at a couple future Vol opponents.

And of course 5 UT vs 22 Ole miss should be good game this evening .

SC Manimal

UT has shut down Ole Miss in the 2nd half. They have several offensive weapons which have been missing the last few years. They will be really tough to beat if they continue playing D like this.

Displaced_Vol

Arkansas screwed up my parlay for today. Had UK + 3.5, AR +2.5 & UT -11.5

Vols looked good. Hard to complain about much from tonight. I figured Ole Miss was a bit of fools gold at 13-0 with their schedule

PalsPal

Ole Miss wasn't prepared for that defense. We benefit from most of our guys having played together for so long. The D should keep us in most games, and we have enough scoring threats that no one person has to carry the load. I will say that how deep we go will probably depend on Aidoo. If he can be a consistent scorer, it just adds another dimension.

Ky got a big road win, even though they were ranked high and FL was unranked. FL folded at the end and KY closed it out. They could have easily lost that game. They have a another set of great athletes who run the floor. An efficient offense and transition D to make them run sets (which they don't, and really never have under Cal) is the formula to beat them.

I know Auburn is very good as well.

Should be a fun season to carry us through winter.

Latest posts