Kentucky basketball

encore06

They will be fine IF we can get a healthy roster for once this year. Cal did come up with a ridiculous play at the end of the game. I'll be the first to say he's not a very good critical during the game coach. Playing five freshmen against a veteran team is asking a lot. Ky haters are having a field day but nothing out of the ordinary. GO CATS!!!

PalsPal

They will be fine IF we can get a healthy roster for once this year. Cal did come up with a ridiculous play at the end of the game. I'll be the first to say he's not a very good critical during the game coach. Playing five freshmen against a veteran team is asking a lot. Ky haters are having a field day but nothing out of the ordinary. GO CATS!!!

It would not surprise me to see them make a deep run in the tournament.

Your statement I bolded above is true, but they are very talented. You follow it closely, is this one of the most talented teams from top to bottom that Cal has had?

bowhunterfanatic

It would not surprise me to see them make a deep run in the tournament.

Your statement I bolded above is true, but they are very talented. You follow it closely, is this one of the most talented teams from top to bottom that Cal has had?
It would surprise the heck outta me. At some point in time you have to play defense at a higher level than you'd see on most city playgrounds to win high level basketball games. They are extremely talented, but unless they flip a light switch on the defensive end of the floor they won't fare too well in March most likely.

healthy

It would surprise the heck outta me. At some point in time you have to play defense at a higher level than you'd see on most city playgrounds to win high level basketball games. They are extremely talented, but unless they flip a light switch on the defensive end of the floor they won't fare too well in March most likely.
You make a solid point. Talent is undoubtedly there with the Kentucky team, but as they head into March, stepping up their defensive game becomes crucial

Latest posts