Vols baseball

wayne

Russell is done in the 5th with 1 out after giving up a walk and 2 hits. Runners on 2nd and 3rd.

wayne

Vols had the bases loaded with nobody out and didn't score in the 6th.
One of these announcers is absolutely horrendous. The Gary Danielson of baseball.

wayne

Nothing in the 7th.
Vols load the bases again on the 8th with 1 out. End up scoring 3.
Burke strikes out to end the inning and looks bad doing it.
6-3 middle of 8th.

deerfanatic

Russell was absolutely cooking them out there the first 4 innings. The other aj looked good too except on a couple of pitches. Amick is gonna be a star and I think so is peebles. CMO looked hood with the bat as well. Overall I think this years team is gonna be tougher at the plate. We will see on pitching but I'm pretty optimistic over the staff. Vitello reloaded the team and is gonna be a contender not just for the sec but also for the World Series. The only negative last night was Burke continued to struggle against quality pitching. When we get the kid back that's supposed to be shortstop that's hurt if he hits like they say then look out

wayne

Lost a game in extra innings to Oklahoma that they should have won. Not enough situational hitting. It's interesting watching teams sort through the roster to find the best lineup.

Displaced_Vol

Didn't get to watch any of the games but kept up with them best I could. Pretty solid start for the baseVols. Seemed Saturday was a comedy of errors with men on base. I think pitching was pretty good all weekend.
Excited about this team