Opinion on a S&W 627 357 mag 8 shot,5” barrel?

DaveTN

I've owned a few S&W N frames over the last 50 years, but never a stainless 8 shot. S&W revolvers are the best there are, I don't know why an 8 shot would be any different.

They only bad thing I can say about them is that all N Frames are just too freakin big. An L-Frame 357 will do everything an N frame will do. One less round but looks better doing it. It's not like you are going to use it as a carry gun. 🤣

DaveTN

I found one today , I think it's a 5" barrel.I know it is a 8 shot.Rubber grips , not wood.The ones I've seen are $1100 to $1500.
This is $1119 new. Just don't fall into the "PERFORMANCE CENTER EDITION" BS. Those used to be top of the line. They aren't anymore, they are putting that on everything and jacking the price up.
I have a Performance Center gun that I told them in a letter if it went through the Performance Center; it never got off the cart. 🤣

Jeff43

The one I looked at is on consignment,on the left side of the barrel it says 357 mag -8 times. I don't know if it has the box with it or not. At the time I was looking at it , it wasn't really interested. But now I've priced a new one, I think I might be.

MoonBuzzard

The one I looked at is on consignment,on the left side of the barrel it says 357 mag -8 times. I don't know if it has the box with it or not. At the time I was looking at it , it wasn't really interested. But now I've priced a new one, I think I might be.
I'm confused Jeff. It says 357 eight times ? Lol. Help a hillbilly understand

Jeff43

This

Attachments

• IMG_3849.png
    IMG_3849.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 8

DaveTN

Not a 627, but you might want to check these out.

Latest posts