Catman has made the big time YouTube

BigRed1080

Hey Catman and BigA I saw an Instagram post with you and Taylor Chamberlin all out at Jonathan's. The question is now are you all working on some big sponsor deals for 2021 maybe first lite or????

bigasports

Hey Catman and BigA I saw an Instagram post with you and Taylor Chamberlin all out at Jonathan's. The question is now are you all working on some big sponsor deals for 2021 maybe first lite or????

I have been working for Tethrd for a little over 2 years now. There are definitely some perks that come with that. Taylor Chamberlin and Greg Godfrey stayed with me last week doing some homework in the Middle TN area as there are some big things on the horizon with Tethrd.

BigRed1080

I have been working for Tethrd for a little over 2 years now. There are definitely some perks that come with that. Taylor Chamberlin and Greg Godfrey stayed with me last week doing some homework in the Middle TN area as there are some big things on the horizon with Tethrd.
I was wondering seeing all the posts and tags back and forth. I can't wait to see what you all get together and do. I love the content, and don't forget to have some meetups to learn from you guys in person and share some beers!

bigasports

I was wondering seeing all the posts and tags back and forth. I can't wait to see what you all get together and do. I love the content, and don't forget to have some meetups to learn from you guys in person and share some beers!
I'm always down to meet up and talk hunting, gear, strategies etc. Whether we are in the woods or meeting for a beer. Give me a shout and we can make it work.
I'll be hosting the Tethrd teach and train again this year at the Bowman's club in Hermitage April 24th. Looking like a 12 or 1pm start time so guys can turkey hunt the morning. Last year's Nashville TNT was Tethrd's biggest of all the major cities we hit. Looking for this one to be even bigger.

bigasports

Thanks for the kind words brother!!

Attachments

• 8D3688D2-2AE2-4B77-A313-2BEB6C8A7AA6.jpeg
    8D3688D2-2AE2-4B77-A313-2BEB6C8A7AA6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71

Latest posts