Best youtube hunting channel…..

tree_ghost

Jeremy and Daniel are two fine hunters that know how to get it done anywhere. I'd have to say their channel is my favorite too. One of the best episodes they had was the one where his wife gives her perspective as the other half of a horn crazed whitetail enthusiast like myself…it really helped me to understand what my wife is thinking sometimes when I can't put the pipe down 🤣🤣

Ski

Jeremy and Daniel are two fine hunters that know how to get it done anywhere. I'd have to say their channel is my favorite too. One of the best episodes they had was the one where his wife gives her perspective as the other half of a horn crazed whitetail enthusiast like myself…it really helped me to understand what my wife is thinking sometimes when I can't put the pipe down 🤣🤣

Takes a special woman for sure. I'm lucky to have one.

redblood

I saw that one. It was good

Blue5

I love the fact he hunts from a Subaru car. LOL He not only isnt trying to sell products hes showing you how to do it as cheap as possible. But he definitely doesnt show you the easy way or shortcuts. He goes the extra mile.

30-06 type of guy

Same I learned alot from his videos and listening to Parker on the Southern Ground podcast. Which they have changed to the Southern Collective. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
I enjoyed Southern Ground but I can't get into this Southern Collective. If you don't listen to The Southern Outdoorsmen you should give it a listen.

Latest posts