Catman

MidTennFisher

I love the so called "friend" of Catman comes in half through the thread and starts dumping on him for "KFC" which I have never heard of. Then he starts teaming up with the main detractors of Catman and starts going after the ones that like Catman. What a hell of a friend haha
I assume you're talking about me and that you just wanted to bash someone without knowing what you're talking about. My position on him has been consistent throughout this thread. He's a great guy, a great friend, but I don't like the KFC (killing for content). I've had many discussions with him recently about it, and also the negative impact on public land hunting that his videos could be contributing to. We don't agree, but we're still friends.

And I never "teamed up" with anyone to bash him. I'd never do such a thing to a friend. Sure, I agreed with others in here in our disagreement with KFC, but never went as far as to bash Jonathan. I never started "going after" the people who like him. I have no idea where you're getting any of this from.

I've got other friends who do things I don't agree with, does that mean I am a bad friend to them as well? That's a ridiculous thing to say.

MidTennFisher

What a novel concept. Apparently some in this thread think if you agree to disagree you are butthurt, a hater, jealous, and on and on. Two friends can disagree and move on.
Man if I terminated friendships over a disagreement on something I'd have no friends! Can't go living life that way.

DaveB

Jonathan is welcome in my house at any time. I may not agree with some of the things his friends are doing, but I really respect Cat for the journey he has taken in becoming a great outdoorsman. There aren't many folks on here that came from a non-hunting family like he did and basically learned on their own. Yes, he had some help along the way here and there, but, he basically learned by himself through trial and error. Most folks would have given it up in the not so successful days. But, he hung in there, and has tried to give back to others through his videos.

nail on the head. Catman is a very good guy.