TBH SeekOne & Catman arenā€™t the problem

BMan

It was a hit and run. One post and back out. Reckon who he really is? Troll??šŸ¤£

1699038654870.png

Bgoodman30

A friend from the Detroit area sent me these photos of a buck he saw while he was building a deck. My thoughts.....

1, a buck that big makes people do stupid things.
2, ain't no way a buck that old and that big is casually moving in daylight in a real world hunting situation. Can you pattern that buck and kill him? Sure, but don't expect me to be impressed.

Edited to add: upon receiving these photos I had ZERO desire to hop a plane, knock on doors, and find out if I could shoot this brute. I cannot even fathom the mindset of those who would do th
That is precisely the problem with Seek1. Not the suburban hunting. Its discovering one of these pets, knocking doors, posing as some phony management virtuosos, weaseling their way in to get permission. Shooting him over the driveway or little Johnny's swingset and grip and grinning with all the sorority girls and home boi's in the freshly cut fescue... Then pretending on SM that its the same as wild deer..

Just cut the BS bro's.....

C1295

Lord this thread is never gonna end and I don't think they guy that started it has even said anything after he started it. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ He opened a can of worms and hoped off.

That is precisely the problem with Seek1. Not the suburban hunting. Its discovering one of these pets, knocking doors, posing as some phony management virtuosos, weaseling their way in to get permission. Shooting him over the driveway or little Johnny's swingset and grip and grinning with all the sorority girls and home boi's in the freshly cut fescue... Then pretending on SM that its the same as wild deer..

Just cut the BS bro's.....
I don't watch any of his videos, I just don't watch a lot of hunting videos at all, nothing against him personally. As long as whatever he is doing is legal, I have no issue with it. From what you described, his hunting practice is are slightly immoral, but not outright against the law.

I hunt on a driveway, it's rural, and opens up an amazing shooting lane. I don't shoot in front of children, unless they are there to watch me, and I especially wouldn't shoot a "domestic" neighborhood deer.

If he is posing as somebody that he is not to gain access to property, that IS illegal, but if he outright told the property owner that he intended to shoot that deer, then I see no issue.

BigCityBubba

Apparently writing and punctuation are also lost . You would be easier to understand if you didn't leave out words and punctuation. šŸ˜€
It was lost when people started posting from their phones. Social media also does not help. That being said, its fairy simple to understand what he was saying even with missing words and punctuation. One things is for sure, the man sure can fish. I am dying to run down to Guntersville.

BigCityBubba

As you have proven so wellšŸ˜‚
Everyone knew exactly what he meant including the person who asked if someone could translate. Apparently, it was the only comeback that person could think of. That all being said, politics doesn't belong in the deer hunting forum unless it has to do with deer hunting but then again this topic doesn't really belong in the deer hunting forum either.

Can we create a "Seekone" "Catman" sub forum so these diatribes aren't being bumped to the top of the page of a good hunting forum?

I want to hear about weather, rut activity, kill pics, can't find my deer drama, etc. These Seekone threads are like messing up a wet dream.
I didn't know who either of those two people were before this thread, now I've seen a handful of their videos.

Even negative press is good press, they say.

Latest posts