SEEKONE with another suburban Beast!

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
@golightlykendall holding down the home front in Atlanta with this giant!! This buck was a roamer and would never stay in one place for long. Last year Kendall had pictures of him throughout the season at several different spots that were miles apart. Through spring and summer this year he only had one trail cam picture, and never saw him again until he showed back up before daylight yesterday morning. With the perfect overcast fall weather yesterday evening, Kendall knew he had to be in the stand…and it paid off!! Congrats brother!!
image0 (23).jpeg

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
What cams did you use to get pics? Spartan? Tactacam?

Nah, Ring doorbell
Here is one on Ring at my front door. The deer have eaten all the leaves on my hosta plants and ate my impatiens including ones in the pots. He's eyeballing the impatiens in a pot right next to the door.

Buck Front Door.JPG

Last edited:

Spurhunter

Here is one on Ring at my front door. Ate all the leaves on my hosta plants and ate my impatiens including ones in the pots. He's eyeballing the impatiens in a pot right next to the door.

View attachment 199285
If he ever gets to 150 inches put an arrow in him. Some on this very forum will celebrate you as a legendary woodsman and whitetail hunter!

killingtime 41

As crazy as the traffic is in johnson city these days it's no longer just spotty traffic here and there. I doubt it'll be too long before it's run over. Seek one will shed a tear.

Latest posts