TBH SeekOne & Catman aren’t the problem

WhitesCreek

I joined this forum in the heyday - back when bsk was active and catman was literally asking how to hunt deer.

When the multiple TN Deer Hunter Facebook groups started, I left this place and never looked back—except for the classifieds a few times.

The FB groups have grown to a bunch of out of state transplants who can't hunt TN deer. I have found myself checking these forums more in the last week than I have in the last 7 years.

Outside looking in: Y'all sound like a bunch of disgruntled old men who are insecure about younger dudes killing bigger bucks.

Who cares if Seek One hunts deer in driveways? Our farmland is shrinking nationally, what if their videos are the Andy Griffith equivalent to kids generationally being pro hunting? In the world of pronouns and propaganda, these guys have a bigger microphone than anyone in introducing the next generation of hunters.

Y'all want to shame them? GTFO. That's ignorant.

This forum can reboot itself, but not like this.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
No "reboot" needed or desired. You see what you see and we see what you do not. Disgruntled or not we have our beliefs and ways which originated back when morals and ethics were a way of doing things not a political buzzword. Just as you have the right to voice your opinion, I have the right to argue mine, just as you feel the need to do to us what you condemn us for doing to them we can tell you to STFU! Your not considering the bigger picture (a little short sighted) I was here when the faceplant pages were predicted to end the forums and before. Yet here we are arguing like fools but backed up by FREEDOM OF SPEECH and yes we are recruiting new hunters. Hunters with morals and ethics, hunters that will be here when he bird crap dries on our tombstones, the next generation of conservation minded hunters continue to restore the disaster your and my generation has made a mess of. So just think about this while you editorialize your next rant damning us all for our standards, ethics and morals.

Gods speed in your journey

Henry

No "reboot" needed or desired. You see what you see and we see what you do not. Disgruntled or not we have our beliefs and ways which originated back when morals and ethics were a way of doing things not a political buzzword. Just as you have the right to voice your opinion, I have the right to argue mine, just as you feel the need to do to us what you condemn us for doing to them we can tell you to STFU! Your not considering the bigger picture (a little short sighted) I was here when the faceplant pages were predicted to end the forums and before. Yet here we are arguing like fools but backed up by FREEDOM OF SPEECH and yes we are recruiting new hunters. Hunters with morals and ethics, hunters that will be here when he bird crap dries on our tombstones, the next generation of conservation minded hunters continue to restore the disaster your and my generation has made a mess of. So just think about this while you editorialize your next rant damning us all for our standards, ethics and morals.

Gods speed in your journey
Careful, he's going to point out that you misspelled "you're" and "God's" and ended a sentence with a preposition after you propositioned him.

BuckWild

looking GIF by South Park

timberjack86

I joined this forum in the heyday - back when bsk was active and catman was literally asking how to hunt deer.

When the multiple TN Deer Hunter Facebook groups started, I left this place and never looked back—except for the classifieds a few times.

The FB groups have grown to a bunch of out of state transplants who can't hunt TN deer. I have found myself checking these forums more in the last week than I have in the last 7 years.

Outside looking in: Y'all sound like a bunch of disgruntled old men who are insecure about younger dudes killing bigger bucks.

Who cares if Seek One hunts deer in driveways? Our farmland is shrinking nationally, what if their videos are the Andy Griffith equivalent to kids generationally being pro hunting? In the world of pronouns and propaganda, these guys have a bigger microphone than anyone in introducing the next generation of hunters.

13050u.jpg

backyardtndeer

No, ignorant was how the seek one douche acted when he was doing his podcast about the deer that he shot in the rump during the Tennessee velvet hunt. He slammed Tennesseans and several times said that his shot was a fatal shot with maybe 5 inches of penetration into the rump. He also told on himself about passing a good shot due to having a poor camera view, but took the poor shot.

Coming back to tell members to gtfo, really....

knightrider

Talk about ignorant of the whole situation 😂 Ok jr. the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is reach around and pull that head out of you azz so you can actually see whats going on😂