TBH SeekOne & Catman aren’t the problem

wobblegobble

I enjoy SeekOnes video's and MOST of you would shoot a deer in a driveway as big as he kills!! c'mon now, let us be honest...some of y'all that are criticizing have point a gun out of a truck window before at a buck deer! lol

timberjack86

I enjoy SeekOnes video's and MOST of you would shoot a deer in a driveway as big as he kills!! c'mon now, let us be honest...some of y'all that are criticizing have point a gun out of a truck window before at a buck deer! lol
Is that how y'all kill them big deer in Franklin county? I'm joking. Im not shooting one out a truck window ever, but I have killed a deer in the yard. But I didn't kill it for social media likes. He went in the freezer!

If you don't like what they do, but you watch everything they do, you're still a fan
And those watches and dislikes drive popularity of their channels. A dislike is almost more valuable than a like, to the algorithm. It doesn't matter if you like it, or dislike it, you're still interacting with the video, and driving up their views.

The best thing you could do is immediately scroll past the video and click the I'm not interested in this content button. That shows YouTube that they're making content that is no longer interesting, and will slowly start to show them less.

Come over and visit us on the turkey section, then tell me if I made you feel lesser than 🤣🤣🤣
If by "lesser than" you mean you hit your bag limit, then most definitely 😁. Some of you guys get shots on camera that I could only dream of. I've never come close to a limit, except maybe for ducks, and even then, I was with five other very experienced guys so I can only take so much credit.

I can hold my own though, I stalked and took a bobcat with a cap-lock black powder shotgun. That's my "campfire" story.

Dbllunger

Dang! I really gotta spend more time in the Deer Hunting forum and away from the general forum. Youse guys got some seriously funny and entertaining stuff around here. WhitesCreek comin in hotter than a $2 pistol. He don't like the facebook group. He don't like the folk here. My assumption would be that the feeling is mutual with most anyone he meets. Whoever raised that dude must of forgotten to tell him that thing about bridges and fires. But then again he may live under a bridge. Or at least a van down by the river.

Dang! I really gotta spend more time in the Deer Hunting forum and away from the general forum. Youse guys got some seriously funny and entertaining stuff around here. WhitesCreek comin in hotter than a $2 pistol. He don't like the facebook group. He don't like the folk here. My assumption would be that the feeling is mutual with most anyone he meets. Whoever raised that dude must of forgotten to tell him that thing about bridges and fires. But then again he may live under a bridge. Or at least a van down by the river.
My grandmother always told me that if you have a problem with one person, eff' em. If everybody has a problem with you, you're the problem.

deerhunter10

I personally think you're wrong. But big deer make people do very stupid stuff. I know we would never. But I have seen people do very very dumb things over a deer.

LenS

A friend from the Detroit area sent me these photos of a buck he saw while he was building a deck. My thoughts.....

1, a buck that big makes people do stupid things.
2, ain't no way a buck that old and that big is casually moving in daylight in a real world hunting situation. Can you pattern that buck and kill him? Sure, but don't expect me to be impressed.

Edited to add: upon receiving these photos I had ZERO desire to hop a plane, knock on doors, and find out if I could shoot this brute. I cannot even fathom the mindset of those who would do that.

Attachments

• IMG_20231103_071450.jpg
    IMG_20231103_071450.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20231103_071442.jpg
    IMG_20231103_071442.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 91

7mm08

Y'all gotta remember, check your feelings at the gate next time you enter the forum. It's easier on ya!
Coming on this site is like going deer hunting by yourself, walking in the woods in the dark, climbing up a tree without fear to learn what's going on without getting seen, and occasionally firing a shot for that prize. And sometimes your buddies share in that prize, and sometimes they give you crap for missing or killing that spike.

Enjoy the hunt on here.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Never have, never will, either.

It's called ethics and yes they do still exist, can easily be encouraged!

Get some…

wobblegobble

Never have, never will, either.

It's called ethics and yes they do still exist, can easily be encouraged!

Get some…
Can't be ultramaga and have ethics! lol I mean that an oxymoronic statement since maga founder and top followers have 0! Indictment boy,beatle juice, and horse face lol

Latest posts