Bootheel Report

WilcoKen

Update from our pit today. 1 hunter, 1 duck. Lots of high flyers. What few birds that were close were stale. I ain't feeling confident about tomorrow so I will probably cancel my trip.

Hymie3

I always hunted Arkansas, but four years ago started hunting the boot hill cause it was closer and easier from (Chattanooga area). Never had a great hunt. Had a few decent hunts but never great. Too many people and pits/blinds. I didn't get on one this year and prob won't ever. I wish it was better.

WilcoKen

I always hunted Arkansas, but four years ago started hunting the boot hill cause it was closer and easier from (Chattanooga area). Never had a great hunt. Had a few decent hunts but never great. Too many people and pits/blinds. I didn't get on one this year and prob won't ever. I wish it was better.
Between this season and all of last, we've had 1 decent hunt. That was last year. All the other hunts have just been terrible. This year especially. I may go back over 2-3 times between now and Jan 31. After that, I'm done with the area we are in. It has not lived up to the hype I was fed.

Latest posts