Report from the pit

Union Co. Boy

At 10:00 this morning they had 1.
Ended the day with 51.
I was warm all day. 😂
We were on Reelfoot yesterday and today. Picked up 35 yesterday and 47 today. Lots of new ducks showed up after lunch. Should be pretty good again tomorrow as long as the hole stays open. Driving home to Claiborne County through Nashville in the snow right now. It's rough.

wildside

We had a 9 man limit on RF. I was out picking up decoys and beating 1-2" office off them after 3. Ducks were going crazy. Landing beside the boat with it running and me whacking decoys. I imagine we will begin freezing today. Hoping 3 ice eaters will help until the thaw. Have to run the boat trails starting tonight....

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I had intended to be in our blind this morning, but the other 7 guys that were supposed to be going all backed out, so I'm sitting in my chair in the living room and messing around on the computer instead. They didn't want to get stranded in west Tn in the snow, and I do not intend to be out on Reelfoot Lake in a boat in these temps by myself. Never know what can happen.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I had intended to be in our blind this morning, but the other 7 guys that were supposed to be going all backed out, so I'm sitting in my chair in the living room and messing around on the computer instead. They didn't want to get stranded in west Tn in the snow, and I do not intend to be out on Reelfoot Lake in a boat in these temps by myself. Never know what can happen.
They hammered them on the lake today.

Latest posts