VOLS @ BAMA

baddnole

Yes Tennessee is one of those teams.3 wins and 3 losses,losses by 12 points.Even their losses in the SEC have only been by 5 points in 2 games. Coker turns the ball over and Berry runs one back,they have a good shot. :tu:

Wrangler95

TreyB":tjt1apj6 said:
Wrangler95":tjt1apj6 said:
Ole Miss beat Bama and I thought that Ole Miss was one of the top teams in the nation but after some games have been played I have seen that Ole Miss is not the team I thought they were,so yes,its a possibilty that Tennessee could win!

Didn't you have TN beating UF AGAIN this year??? :rotf: :tu:

The Gators and their fans really know just how lucky they were,they received a gift in a game they knew they should have lost

mtn cur

TeamMainStreet":kj29n60y said:
mtn cur":kj29n60y said:
Bamas last 6 losses with final ranking. and no it doesn't include this year because we don't know how it ends.

#1 Ohio state...NC
#17 Ole miss...start 7-0 before the injury bug hit; 9-4

#6 Oklahoma...11-2
#2 Auburn...12-2 played for NC

#5 Texas A&M...11-2 heisman winner at QB. Best record in 18 years

#2 LSU...13-1 lost to BAMA in NCG

My point is you see the kind of team it takes to beat Alabama. So the question is, is Tennessee one of these teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN is not one of those teams. That doesn't mean that they can't beat Alabama though.

Before you get all flustered and start spouting off about kill lists and we young and your other normal useless BS, I want to say that TN will have to play the best game that they have played in the last 15 years and be near perfect to win. I don't know if they will win or not but I think they certainly have the potential.
wow......you made a good post

TreyB

Wrangler95":3lgefcx5 said:
TreyB":3lgefcx5 said:
Wrangler95":3lgefcx5 said:
Ole Miss beat Bama and I thought that Ole Miss was one of the top teams in the nation but after some games have been played I have seen that Ole Miss is not the team I thought they were,so yes,its a possibilty that Tennessee could win!

Didn't you have TN beating UF AGAIN this year??? :rotf: :tu:

The Gators and their fans really know just how lucky they were,they received a gift in a game they knew they should have lost
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: whatever makes u feel better

Phil1979

I don't see the Vols being able to stop the Tide ground game. If Kiffon keeps his head out of his butt and doesn't get pass crazy it should be a good game for the Tide. Bama's defense ain't shabby either, I think I heard #1 in 3 and outs for year. Roll Tide!!!

mtn cur

gator-n-buck":3kj29hey said:
Hillbilly Hunter":3kj29hey said:
UT has outscored Bama 28-27 when Dobbs was in at QB the last two years. Doesn't mean much, but it is an interesting fact.

That was during mop up duty.. You were right, it didn't mean much.... :tu:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts