Bama vs UT

Gravey

Bama takes game 2. I can't name the Tennessee pitcher but he pitched great toward the end of the game. It's been a fun series so far. Looking forward to game 3.
Drew Beam. First 3 innings hurt but he pitched great after that through 8. Bama played better and deserved it. Rubber match tomorrow.

Bamamonts

Bama hit a 3run shot in the bottom of the 8th to take the lead. Then held of Tennessee after loading the bases it the top of the 9th.
What a fun series. The way rivalries are supposed to be.
Bama takes the series! RTR!

Spurhunter

Bama hit a 3run shot in the bottom of the 8th to take the lead.
Snead was at 60 something pitches when that shot went to the wall and was caught right before the HR. No way I let him throw another pitch. I don't know what TV was thinking. I saw what was coming and I'm not an elite baseball coach.

Gravey

Bama hit a 3run shot in the bottom of the 8th to take the lead.
I came inside right after UT took a 5-4 lead and watched the 8th and 9th. That was an absolute bomb and no doubt about it as soon as he hit it. Vols had their shot by loading the bases in the 9th and getting within 1 but too little too late. Congrats to Bama on the series win.

Snead was at 60 something pitches when that shot went to the wall and was caught right before the HR. No way I let him throw another pitch. I don't know what TV was thinking. I saw what was coming and I'm not an elite baseball coach.
I couldn't believe he left him either. Anderson went out and talked to him and I was saying pull him. Oh well there's a reason TV is making 1.5 mil and we're telling him what to do. 😂

Displaced_Vol

I'd put it on Frank Anderson more than TV but your point still stands.
I planned on watching or listening to the whole game but yugo happened and I got tuned in for the 5th.
If I'm not mistaken Frank went out right before the HR and I thought for sure they were bringing somebody in, but there you go…Great chance to get the lead back in the 9th but the plate discipline was abysmal. Better strap in it doesn't get any easier in this league.

Latest posts