Bama vs UT

Bamamonts

Alabama and Tennessee kick off conference play today. Hopefully it'll be a good first sec opener for the new coach Rob Vaughn. I like what I've seen from this team so far but the competition steps up today. Tennessee looks to have another really good team. Hopefully playing at The Joe will make the difference.
I tried to get the wife to go to the Saturday game but we got other things going on this weekend.

deerfanatic

Aj Russell isn't starting for UT today which should help bama some. Causey has been tough so far though. We will see what each team is against quality sec pitching. That's the biggest question I have as both teams have really hit well. It's one thing to hit bad pitching but a whole other to do it against the best in the nation

Displaced_Vol

Yeah Causey strikes out the side, just a couple solo shots sandwiched in between lol.

Weather may play a factor this weekend according to one of the UT guys.

Should be a good series, both squads been playing well but now it gets real with SEC play

PalsPal

I watched the early innings. It's the first time I've seen them. Impressive start.

I had forgotten that we started last year like 4-14 in league play.

I wonder if last year they had some locker room issues with Ahuna or something?

Bamamonts

Bama takes game 2. I can't name the Tennessee pitcher but he pitched great toward the end of the game. It's been a fun series so far. Looking forward to game 3.

Displaced_Vol

Drew Beam
Our most veteran arm starter wise. Not the most electric stuff but usually really good at getting guys out. Even though he'll get the L, the fact he settled in & saved our bullpen arms hopefully will payoff tomorrow.
I love SEC Baseball on Sunday afternoons, hope we get the bats going again in the rubber match

Latest posts