Bama OC

buckaroo

Just shows that ALABAMA picked the right head coach in DeBoer that the staff he brings in are at such a high level that they are ripe for stealing at the NFL. Where have we seen this before ? With the GOAT Saban of course

I feel confident DeBoer will knock it out of the park with his next hire as well.

Roll Tide !
Trying to stay revelant on a downhill slide

Spurhunter

Really did not get to know or see any action from him
"Get to know him"? 😅 You really are the delusional moron bandwagon bammer that even alabama's own fans are embarrassed by. In your empty head you really think you know these people and are part of the program. I kind of feel bad for picking on you since it's obvious you are locked in a rubber room with your delusions and the only recreation you get is a couple hours a day online.

Bamamonts

1707593235098.png

Trey13

Just shows that ALABAMA picked the right head coach in DeBoer that the staff he brings in are at such a high level that they are ripe for stealing at the NFL. Where have we seen this before ? With the GOAT Saban of course

I feel confident DeBoer will knock it out of the park with his next hire as well.

Roll Tide !
Idiotic

TNTreeman

Nick told Kalen, Kalen told Ryan, Ryan told Kirby. Bammers know their coaches sooo well they only refer to them by first names. It's like family . Another delusional aspect of the fan base .

PillsburyDoughboy

I am hearing they just flew Derek Dooley into tuskaloser. Should provide the spark y'all are going to need. Quite a mess y'all got rolling down there. Hard to find someone who actually wants to live in the butt crack of hell.
JUST flew in? He has been with ALABAMA CRIMSON Tide since February 2022.

Word has it they are looking to get him a promotion to wide recievers coach under DeBoer. Time will tell. I would imagine DeBoer would wait to hire a OC and consult with them first. Roll Tide :)

Spurhunter

I'm just here to hear how excellent this hire is! It was a no brainer right??!!?
Stand by. As soon as the Sports Forum Moron gets a few minutes out of his padded room to drool on the keyboard he'll tell us what a marvelous hire this was. The best hire ever. ALABAMA hit a homerun and NICK SABAN made the final decision so it must be the right one. Then he'll say something about not knowing Sheridan personally yet, but looks forward to meeting him. It's sad, but he actually thinks he's on the staff. Hopefully they get his meds right and his delusions go away.

PillsburyDoughboy

fired by Indiana
Yep and by the sounds of it when they "fired him" he took Penix with him to Washington with DeBoer and did pretty darn well in just two seasons together. So I would say the track record for this duo is there. :) Remind me how your team is doing again? Let me help you with that.

Its been 486 days since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE in football :)

Latest posts