Bama OC

deerfanatic

Don't look know bamers….
46E96DAF-7A32-4CBC-A874-745BFBD1D5F6.jpeg

govols

The new coach is a offensive master mind, they don't even need a coordinator 😁
I do think it's Deboer's offensive system, it won't slow them down that much. He'll call the plays until he gets a new guy up to speed. Lots of HC's carry a play sheet and call their own play's.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Losing the offensive line coach may be even worse than losing the offensive coordinator. Bama's transfer portal just closed and things were looking like they were settling down and now this. DeBoer runs the offense but this will require more time getting coaches into place and up to speed.

The Alabama coaching staff was looking pretty strong as far as on-field coaching; especially taking into account the constant staff changes that have taken place over the last 5 years. Hopefully the replacements will be good on-field coaches as well as good recruiters.

Obviously, the offensive coach (Grubbs) is a superb coach or Seattle-NFL wouldn't have been after him. He probably wants him and his family to stay in Seattle where they are comfortable instead of moving to the South.

PillsburyDoughboy

Just shows that ALABAMA picked the right head coach in DeBoer that the staff he brings in are at such a high level that they are ripe for stealing at the NFL. Where have we seen this before ? With the GOAT Saban of course

I feel confident DeBoer will knock it out of the park with his next hire as well.

Roll Tide !

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
The transfer portal opens in the spring. I don't think there has been much movement recently. It is difficult to impossible to transfer once classes have started and the portal will close before classes end.

PillsburyDoughboy

Not exactly a good look with the transfer portal now closed for the bama players on the exact day Grubb heads to the NFL. Cant blame him for the switch but the timing is a little suspect.
I wish him well. Really did not get to know or see any action from him but his credibility and history speaks volumes about the program DeBoer is putting together at ALABAMA.

PillsburyDoughboy

Not exactly a good look with the transfer portal now closed for the bama players on the exact day Grubb heads to the NFL. Cant blame him for the switch but the timing is a little suspect.
Suspect? Nothing suspect about it. It was clearly planned.
DeBoer has this !
Roll Tide !

Latest posts