Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

mtn cur":1f7rjlk4 said:
well they are "almost" undefeated [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 10 seconds away from being... According to Butch :rotf:

PalsPal

We cover the spread, but 27-21 Bama.

Not quite there, yet, especially with the injuries; unless Bad Coker shows up ;) .

Bama's loss to Ole Miss should keep them out of the playoff :D !

baddnole

PalsPal":23h2pv8o said:
We cover the spread, but 27-21 Bama.

Not quite there, yet, especially with the injuries; unless Bad Coker shows up ;) .

Bama's loss to Ole Miss should keep them out of the playoff :D !

Vols seem to keep it pretty close with the top teams they play. Field goal could win this game.The team plays enthused until the last quarter. Butch needs to motivate them in some way. It's time to turn the corner. :tu:

PalsPal

baddnole":s1mp44c2 said:
Vols seem to keep it pretty close with the top teams they play. Field goal could win this game.The team plays enthused until the last quarter. Butch needs to motivate them in some way. It's time to turn the corner. :tu:

I just don't see us stopping the run. Maybe Kiffin gets pass happy!

Mudbone

I have a feeling it will be a close game. Vols are riding high after Georgia and coming off a bye week. This may be the best chance the vols have had in a while to beat Bama.
Vols beat themselves in the 4th quarter.

baddnole

Wrangler95":j0l8n3eb said:
Vols lose this game but win out the rest of the season :party: :party: :party: :party:

Dobbs has played approximately six quarters against Alabama and has collected the following stat line: 24-of-44 passing for 267 yards, two touchdowns and one interception, and 94 yards on 22 carries.

That's not Manziel good, but it's not most-other-people bad, either.

Dobbs certainly seems to have Alabama coach Nick Saban's full attention.
:tu:

baddnole

Saban didn't disagree with the assessment that Dobbs has been playing the best football of his career heading into Saturday's Third Day in October showdown.

"He had a really good game against us last year," Saban said. "We played the whole game against him except for the first three plays, so maybe it wasn't 'his' team, but we had to play against him all day. He's gotten better. You can tell he has a great understanding of what the expectation is for him and what he needs to do on offense. It looks like he's a very good leader. I see the players responding, you know, positively to him.

"I don't think there's any question about the fact that the guy is really playing well and has had a great year so far."