Bama OC

TNTreeman

Yep and by the sounds of it when they "fired him" he took Penix with him to Washington with DeBoer and did pretty darn well in just two seasons together. So I would say the track record for this duo is there. :) Remind me how your team is doing again? Let me help you with that.

Its been 486 days since the vols beat the Glorious ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE in football :)
What did either Nick tell you about the QB situation? Will it be Jalen or the back up for Micheal last year , he's supposed to be good.

PillsburyDoughboy

What did either Nick tell you about the QB situation? Will it be Jalen or the back up for Micheal last year , he's supposed to be good.
Saban brought in a QB to put pressure on Jalen to make him rise to the occasion. He has had a full season to mature. DeBoer with a different system to push him even harder. Roll Tide !

TNTreeman

Saban brought in a QB to put pressure on Jalen to make him rise to the occasion. He has had a full season to mature. DeBoer with a different system to push him even harder. Roll Tide !
I may be wrong, who knows , but I'd say your boy Jalen won't fit the system and hits the road or rides the pine. Austin Mack might be your new guy .

PillsburyDoughboy

I may be wrong, who knows , but I'd say your boy Jalen won't fit the system and hits the road or rides the pine. Austin Mack might be your new guy .
Its funny you mention that. Seems the vols did just that. Michael Penix Jr ring a bell??? Just saying :)

PillsburyDoughboy

TNTreeman

How quickly they forget. Even your boy fat phil was jerking Pruitt off in the corner even trumping Pruitt over Johnny Majors at one point. Receipts don't lie. https://allfortennessee.com/2020/12/03/tennessee-football-phillip-fulmer-jeremy-pruitt-johnny-majors/#:~:text=Fulmer noted that Majors' rebuild,head coach of the program.
Could you do me one favor please? Try and refrain from using "just sayin" and " receipts" . They are not from your era , gender, or demographic. It's like the old guy who highlights his hair and wears skinny jeans to fit in among those he doesn't .

bigquacks

How quickly they forget. Even your boy fat phil was jerking Pruitt off in the corner even trumping Pruitt over Johnny Majors at one point. Receipts don't lie. https://allfortennessee.com/2020/12/03/tennessee-football-phillip-fulmer-jeremy-pruitt-johnny-majors/#:~:text=Fulmer noted that Majors' rebuild,head coach of the program.
Didnt forget, Fulmer would pick the taliban over Majors. And I will admit, Fulmer set Tn back many years as AD. That said, Pruitt pulled Penix's offer but if I remember correctly, even Botch Jones was smart enough to want Penix. But lets put this train back on track. bama is not looking good on this whole OC deal with Grubb and it could end up costing them. I know you wont see it that way because its alabama and everything they do is anointed by lord Saban.

Spurhunter

Could you do me one favor please? Try and refrain from using "just sayin" and " receipts" . They are not from your era , gender, or demographic. It's like the old guy who highlights his hair and wears skinny jeans to fit in among those he doesn't .
He's like the cringey uncle at Thanksgiving that tries to be hip around the teenagers and comes across as the dipshit that he is.

PalsPal

No he didn't.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Latest posts