KY and Bama

encore06

Since none of the Bama supporters have posted this, how about the way UK ran the Tides out of Rupp Arena Sat? 117-95 and it wasn't that close. Cats had a 37 point lead before going on cruise control the remainder of the game. It was a 101-65 with 9 minutes remaining. Hopefully Ky can build on this and not revert to playing brain dead

Bamamonts

Since none of the Bama supporters have posted this, how about the way UK ran the Tides out of Rupp Arena Sat? 117-95 and it wasn't that close. Cats had a 37 point lead before going on cruise control the remainder of the game. It was a 101-65 with 9 minutes remaining. Hopefully Ky can build on this and not revert to playing brain dead
Kentucky beat the crap out of them.
Congrats on the win.

prstide

'Twas a beat down. Kentucky played about as good as they could have at the right time.

Spurhunter

Since none of the Bama supporters have posted this, how about the way UK ran the Tides out of Rupp Arena Sat?
I'm no Kentucky fan but anytime alabama loses in anything it's a good day. I would even root against their chess team, if they could find enough people in the state smart enough to play chess.

PalsPal

It looked like an NBA all-star game.

I don't know if the scoring was that phenomenal or the defense that lacking. 🤔

Any of the top teams are capable of going on a run. I still like our chances with the strong defense, but even it fails us at times when we need a stop.

Gonna be a fun next few weeks.

I really hope Ky does just enough to keep Calipari. It's so entertaining seeing their fans bash each other. Saban, wisely, saw the writing and bolted. I don't think Cal is that wise.

Spurhunter

Any of the top teams are capable of going on a run. I still like our chances with the strong defense, but even it fails us at times when we need a stop.
I'm just concerned about another dismal scoring game like they had against South Carolina. I would love to see Rick Barnes win it all and not just because I'm a Tennessee fan. He does it the right way, demands that you play defense, stresses fundamentals, etc. But it takes a lot of luck to win it all. I just hope Purdue slips up early. I can't stand Edey. If he was 6-10 instead of 7-4 he would be playing at a junior college.

Latest posts