Bama @ A&M; Ky @ GA?

rem270

I'd love to see KY beat GA but I don't see it happening. They won't be able to run the ball near as much as they did against the Gators. However, the way GA is playing terrible the first half and bouncing back the 2nd half all year someone is eventually going to upset them.

BamaProud

I have KY+14.5 but i don't think they will win. I also think Missouri has a good shot at beating LSU at home. I have MO+4.5

As for Bama, Texas A&M, I am nervous that it is at Kyle Field, but I have Alabama winning a close one. Bama -1.5.

3-leg parlay is +608

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

I have KY+14.5 but i don't think they will win. I also think Missouri has a good shot at beating LSU at home. I have MO+4.5

As for Bama, Texas A&M, I am nervous that it is at Kyle Field, but I have Alabama winning a close one Bama -1.5.

3-leg parlay is +608
That A&M game has potential to be a barn burner. With UT on a bye I'll definitely be watching. Either way, one of the Vols future opponents will lose so there's that :)

Gravey

Roll Tide!
Roll Tide !
Roll Tide!
Which one of y'all is this? 😂
College Football Happy Dance GIF by SEC Network

PillsburyDoughboy

I have a prediction for this game and I can 100% guarantee it will happen:

EVERYBODY watching the CBS broadcast will get sick of hearing Gary Danielson. I'm looking forward to this game, but why can't CBS fire this buffoon???
Newsflash: Gary Danielson Does not care.

Latest posts