Bama @ A&M; Ky @ GA?

PalsPal

Does Jimbo get win #2 against Saban? Bama only favored by 2 1/2!

GA favored by 14.5. No idea what to make of it, but the Ky message boards aren't real confident.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I think Alabama will win it in a close one.
KY is playing pretty good but I don't see them beating Georgia.

However, ya never know anymore.

Bamamonts

It's still early in conference play but all 4 teams are leader in their divisions right now.
Bama seems to be playing better but A&M has a good team. I'm nervous about it. I think it'll be a close game.
Kentucky has been playing good ball and look like they might give Georgia a fight but it also might be a game where Georgia reminds everybody why they're number 1.
I kinda want Kentucky and the points but that probably means I'm wrong.

UCStandSitter

I'd like to see UK take down UGA. If they can get that run game going early they have a shot. Georgia has been starting really slow this year for the most part. If they could build up a sizable lead early (21+), it could be a shocker.

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA knows its a do or die win so I feel like they put up a W. Gotta put Jumbo in his place too so there is that.
UGA is showing signs of trouble. KY is looking sharp and they have the better QB and the offensive line looks like they have the potential for more explosive play talent. Looking like a KY win to me.

We will see.

Bone Collector

GA favored by 14.5. No idea what to make of it, but the Ky message boards aren't real confident.
IDK what boards you are on, but on FB on the SEC pages, they are touting a huge upset of the Dawgs. In fact if you read all the stuff they have posted you'd think it was a sure fire bet.

I honestly think A&M will give Bama some issues. should be the best game of the day Saturday.

Bone Collector

I'd like to see UK take down UGA. If they can get that run game going early they have a shot. Georgia has been starting really slow this year for the most part. If they could build up a sizable lead early (21+), it could be a shocker.
I would like them to get crushed. and knock all the wind out of their sails. I would like to then see the VOLS beat A&M at home then beat KY in Lexington and GA at home.

Of course I'd love them to win at Tuscaloosa but that will be tough and IMO GA is more important. I also want to see goal posts come down again this year a win against a #1 GA team will get them torn down.

wayne

Ky won't win with that passing game.
Bama wins in a close one.
I believe both games will be low scoring.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
UGA's run D got gashed by Auburn. KY's strength is in their power run game to setup the pass. That makes the cats very dangerous to the Dawgs.

UGA's run offense has struggled thus far, mainly because the o-line has underperformed, and Beck has not been very accurate with most of his passes.

14-1/2 is super generous on this line. I expect a tighter game, but hope that the Dawgs pull it out (although I won't be able to see this one, and may not even see the score for a few days after it's over).

I see the Alabama/aTm game as a toss up, but I really expect Alabama to pull it out unless the 12th man (or coach) ends up making a big enough difference. If I was a gambling man (which I lost definitely am not) I'd stay far, far away

PalsPal

Josh Pate picks A&M.

Stole these cliff notes:

• This is Bama's toughest test for the rest of the year.
  • This is a huge storyline game for both teams. They are both preparing accordingly.
  • Bama's OL is the most vulnerable unit on their team, and the current numbers don't favor the matchup with Texas A&Ms DL
  • A&M secondary is vulnerable, but Bama may not be able to take advantage of it.
  • Deep balls may be the key to offensive success for Texas A&M and they absolutely have the personnel to make them work.
  • Texas A&M can win if it comes to a physical beat-down ("can", not necessarily "will")
  • His model has Bama by 1.5 points, but picks the game for Texas A&M, partly based on how bad Bama has been on the road recently.

Spurhunter

I have a prediction for this game and I can 100% guarantee it will happen:

EVERYBODY watching the CBS broadcast will get sick of hearing Gary Danielson. I'm looking forward to this game, but why can't CBS fire this buffoon???

wayne

I have a prediction for this game and I can 100% guarantee it will happen:

EVERYBODY watching the CBS broadcast will get sick of hearing Gary Danielson. I'm looking forward to this game, but why can't CBS fire this buffoon???
The SEC kinda did fire him.