Next 3: A&M, @Bama, @KY I'd take 2-1 right now!

THEdonkey0515

2-1 would be great.

You would be looking at a 9-3 team more then likely, but the UGA game in Knoxville stays very interesting. vols would have a chance to knock out the #1 team, And to win 10 games back to back seasons..

bowhunterfanatic

2-1 would be great.

You would be looking at a 9-3 team more then likely, but the UGA game in Knoxville stays very interesting. vols would have a chance to knock out the #1 team, And to win 10 games back to back seasons..
This is my take as well. Yesterday makes me even madder about the FL game. We had absolutely no business losing to that awful team. Take care of business there go 2-1 next 3 games and the GA game would be the deciding game in the east. I really think they lose at least one game this year and hope it happens to be in Neyland.

Spurhunter

A&M may very well may be the best team in the west.

I don't know what to think of aTm. They are definitely Jekyll and Hyde.

Pre-season I was high on A&M, then they laid an egg against Miami and I thought I had given them way too much credit. Now I guess I'm a believer again? They might be the best team in the west, but it's hard to tell right now. I think the west is down a lot from previous years it's going to be fun watching A&M, alabama, and LSU fight it out.

Displaced_Vol

They weren't perfect by any means, but if our defense plays like they did last night we've got better than a punchers chance in everything we've got left. SC's line of was Swiss cheese so gotta keep that in mind too.

I hate losing Bru. I mean I hate it he was one of my favorites and I just hope they can get him right so maybe he'll have a shot at playing the next level.

Milton is what Milton is (which is a damn sight better than JG for those that remember) but we've got to at least be threatening in the passing game so teams can't sell out against the run. We have as good a stable of backs as anybody could ask for and it looks like they're all unselfish but competitive at the same time. A tough thing to get done.

volboy

Big win.

For a game that felt like we had it in control, KY kept staying within reach.

Congrats to Joe. He made some huge plays.

Lastly, we've had some great running backs over the years, but wow those guys now may go down as some of the best ever to wear orange.
Reminds me of Hayden, Stewart and Garner in early 90s

Latest posts