Bama OC

PillsburyDoughboy

Is O'Brien gone? I heard that he would likely be leaving, but not that he had already
ricky GIF

bigquacks

What is odd about the bama OC and DC, last year they were loved cause they got them to the championship, this year they want to run them out of town because of 2 close losses.

prstide

What is odd about the bama OC and DC, last year they were loved cause they got them to the championship, this year they want to run them out of town because of 2 close losses.
The same issues existed last year as well with coordinators. Bryce Young was able to work more magic since he had better WR's.
O'Brien is 100% gone. Golding might wind up staying. I don't believe Mullen will be the next OC.

Bamamonts

The same issues existed last year as well with coordinators. Bryce Young was able to work more magic since he had better WR's.
O'Brien is 100% gone. Golding might wind up staying. I don't believe Mullen will be the next OC.
I think Bill might go back to the Patriots.
I also think Mullen would be good but not sure he comes.
I really think Bama needs a different DC. We just haven't been as good the last couple of years.
But Saban knows better than me.

prstide

I think Bill might go back to the Patriots.
I also think Mullen would be good but not sure he comes.
I really think Bama needs a different DC. We just haven't been as good the last couple of years.
But Saban knows better than me.
I don't disagree about DC either but there is something to be said about that fact that Saban approves Pete Golding's defensive game plan every week. Saban must be thinking that whatever Pete has designed should work based on opposing team film study.
That tells me they've either been outcoached on several occasions over the past several years, the plan has been poorly executed which is likely still a coaching issue, or something along those lines is occurring.
Not sure but don't be shocked if Golding stays.