TN OC

K-dub

Not a huge Milton fan but the receiver's don't help him out much. He was 11 for 22 and 100 yards. Keyton dropped one touchdown and at least one more easy catch. I'm more frustrated with the lack of passing to the RB to the wide side of the field. Everyone in the stadium knows we don't use the right side of the field, whether running or passing. Every pass is left side and every run is left side

volboy

Not a huge Milton fan but the receiver's don't help him out much. He was 11 for 22 and 100 yards. Keyton dropped one touchdown and at least one more easy catch. I'm more frustrated with the lack of passing to the RB to the wide side of the field. Everyone in the stadium knows we don't use the right side of the field, whether running or passing. Every pass is left side and every run is left side
Did you watch the game? In the 1st half they had 5 possessions. On those there was
Pass R-5; M-5; L-5 total 15
Run. R-9; M-5; L-11. Total 25.

These #s don't line up with actual play count as some were penalties and didn'tcount as official play but was called going that direction.

A lot of the run plays start in middle or 1 side and back changes direction due to his "read" of the blocking.

Receivers not getting separation and not nearly as physical as the previous years were, that doesn't help QB. Milton is an average qb with above average talent and average or below field presence

It wouldn't surprise me if there have been as many or more drops up to this point this year than all of last year.

Agree with RB not getting swing passes as much last few games.
Another thing I don't understand is no true screens such as middle screen with RB or TE. also I wonder why not utilizing TE more especially on the "hot" routes when blitz coming.

Anyway these are my opinions which matter none as I don't attend practices to see what who can do what. I can sit in my chair and say what to do and not to do as I don't have any consequences to suffer for my thoughts:)🤷‍♂️

wayne

Tennessee just won an old fashion SEC football game. They had over 230 rushing yards against possibly the best defensive front 7 they will see all year. The same defense that gave up only 23 rushing yards to Alabama.

UCStandSitter

Did you watch the game? In the 1st half they had 5 possessions. On those there was
Pass R-5; M-5; L-5 total 15
Run. R-9; M-5; L-11. Total 25.

These #s don't line up with actual play count as some were penalties and didn'tcount as official play but was called going that direction.

A lot of the run plays start in middle or 1 side and back changes direction due to his "read" of the blocking.

Receivers not getting separation and not nearly as physical as the previous years were, that doesn't help QB. Milton is an average qb with above average talent and average or below field presence

It wouldn't surprise me if there have been as many or more drops up to this point this year than all of last year.

Agree with RB not getting swing passes as much last few games.
Another thing I don't understand is no true screens such as middle screen with RB or TE. also I wonder why not utilizing TE more especially on the "hot" routes when blitz coming.

Anyway these are my opinions which matter none as I don't attend practices to see what who can do what. I can sit in my chair and say what to do and not to do as I don't have any consequences to suffer for my thoughts:)🤷‍♂️
And Joe has the football IQ of a cantaloupe

Latest posts