VOLS @ BAMA

Wrangler95

BamaProud":10a5hvtg said:
For Tennessee to win they have to effectively play Dobbs as a Runningback...but also pass enough to keep Bama honest. He will have to have a career day...something like 20 successful passes and 20-25 runs.

I say:
Alabama 38
Tennercee 10

Did Dobbs have a career day last year against Alabama,he outscored Alabama after he went in the game,not saying it will happen again

easy45

I'm a diehard vols fan but I'm a realist also, this game stays close for 3 quarters but Alabama pulls away in the 4th, 42-28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deerbuster1996

I say Tennessee's defense can't stop Bama but, Tennessee's offense will do alright against them. The A&M and Bama game wouldn't have been a blowout had the QB not thrown bad passes.
But Bama wins by 10+

mtn cur

Deerbuster1996":3tof9jfk said:
The A&M and Bama game wouldn't have been a blowout had the QB not thrown bad passes.

5265f0240f1470e830372a67e7a1a6ff.jpg

Mudbone

If the vols beat Bama and then win out, couldn't they still win the east and end up in the championship game?
Wrangler?...

Edit: maybe Florida would have to lose also.

Wrangler95

Mudbone":2pf496vt said:
If the vols beat Bama and then win out, couldn't they still win the east and end up in the championship game?
Wrangler?...

Absolutely,but I know it wont happen,Alabama will win but I hope its a close game!!

Wrangler95

Mudbone":3jfy4qqf said:
Ole miss beat Bama. Why can't team 119? Bama is better on the road than at home.

Alabama is well aware of Dobbs running ability unlike the game last year where Dobbs came in and outscored Bama!!Mudbone,I'm not getting any hopes built up that Tennessee will win! :tu:

turkeyhunter

I hope vols win . But the game last year Bama hadn prepared for Dobbs. This year they are not gonna let him run loose. Tn will have to convert down field to be in this game. The key will be turnovvers (always) And the vols must strike downfield passes. Something we hadn done all year. Bama is gonna stack up for vol runners and say prove you can complete a 30yd pass.

TreyB

Mudbone":2z5s6iax said:
Wrangler?...

UGA would have to beat UF

baddnole

Deerbuster1996":1kpvsyuo said:
I say Tennessee's defense can't stop Bama but, Tennessee's offense will do alright against them. The A&M and Bama game wouldn't have been a blowout had the QB not thrown bad passes.
But Bama wins by 10+

O Lineman ,Kerbyson described Tennessee's come-from-behind win over Georgia two weeks ago as a game that "kind of got the monkey off our backs" against the rivals that have beaten the Vols in consecutive seasons.

Now the trick is taking that confidence down to Tuscaloosa and playing the eighth-ranked Tide with confidence, Kerbyson said.

Kerbyson didn't dispute or discredit any of Alabama's accomplishments over the years, saying they'd earned every bit of the credit they've received, but he emphatically noted that the Tide are not invincible.

People have beaten them, he said. Ole Miss did it earlier this season. Others have done it in recent years.
They all need to get this attitude ,along with the fans. :tu:

Wrangler95

Ole Miss beat Bama and I thought that Ole Miss was one of the top teams in the nation but after some games have been played I have seen that Ole Miss is not the team I thought they were,so yes,its a possibilty that Tennessee could win!

TreyB

Wrangler95":afrr4uc5 said:
Ole Miss beat Bama and I thought that Ole Miss was one of the top teams in the nation but after some games have been played I have seen that Ole Miss is not the team I thought they were,so yes,its a possibilty that Tennessee could win!

Didn't you have TN beating UF AGAIN this year??? :rotf: :tu:

mtn cur

Bamas last 6 losses with final ranking. and no it doesn't include this year because we don't know how it ends.

#1 Ohio state...NC
#17 Ole miss...start 7-0 before the injury bug hit; 9-4

#6 Oklahoma...11-2
#2 Auburn...12-2 played for NC

#5 Texas A&M...11-2 heisman winner at QB. Best record in 18 years

#2 LSU...13-1 lost to BAMA in NCG

My point is you see the kind of team it takes to beat Alabama. So the question is, is Tennessee one of these teams?

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":36wuvne8 said:
Bamas last 6 losses with final ranking. and no it doesn't include this year because we don't know how it ends.

#1 Ohio state...NC

#6 Oklahoma...11-2

My point is you see the kind of team it takes to beat Alabama. So the question is, is Tennessee one of these teams?

TN is not one of those teams. That doesn't mean that they can't beat Alabama though.

Before you get all flustered and start spouting off about kill lists and we young and your other normal useless BS, I want to say that TN will have to play the best game that they have played in the last 15 years and be near perfect to win. I don't know if they will win or not but I think they certainly have the potential.

baddnole

mtn cur":1096bz3f said:

#1 Ohio state...NC

#6 Oklahoma...11-2

My point is you see the kind of team it takes to beat Alabama. So the question is, is Tennessee one of these teams

Latest posts