Thoughts on TN/Bama

buckaroo

Tennessee made adjustments, Bama had starters in, the score was 27-10 at halftime. They had 3 quarters of play to wake up. So your therory is bogus

THEdonkey0515

Never said anything about a moral victory gaytor?
Said i had no shame getting beat by that team? like the gators should feel no shame they got the ball handed to them 3 or 4 times by bama. and bama still but up a recored amount of yards and won by 20+:)
But that gayor defense showed up against MIZZ holding them too 119 yards of offense! in the 42-13 loss lol maybe they get that moral victory against georgia! NA they will get crushed by 20+ again.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Just saying dont matter how many points they have scored or not scored they have won every game but 1. there gonna be ranked in the top 3 playing in the sec. sounds like a pretty good team. are the team they was a couple years ago? NO! But they got just as good a shot of winning the BCS as anyone. and in the end thats all that matters.

I think Bama's a good team but even a good team could fall asleep when they go up 27-0 in the first 20 minutes of a ball game.... :)

"Moral Victory???".... :D

That is funny coming from a Gator fan,I have not seen a moral victory or much of anything from a very horrible Florida team.All the top recruits Florida gets each year and they dont know what to do with them.lol

TeamMainStreet

Bottom line is Big Bad Bama is a Top 5 team that likes to beat up others teams to make a statement. By all accounts, TN was going to get blown out and get embarrassed by them in Knoxville last night. They did just that. in the first quarter! After that Bama got outscored 20-7. Big Bad Bama couldnt cover the spread AFTER TN spotted them 27 points.

LSU will beat them next week. Will Bama be the best looking team with two losses? Who cares.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Just saying dont matter how many points they have scored or not scored they have won every game but 1. there gonna be ranked in the top 3 playing in the sec. sounds like a pretty good team. are the team they was a couple years ago? NO! But they got just as good a shot of winning the BCS as anyone. and in the end thats all that matters.

I think Bama's a good team but even a good team could fall asleep when they go up 27-0 in the first 20 minutes of a ball game.... :)

That is funny coming from a Gator fan,I have not seen a moral victory or much of anything from a very horrible Florida team.All the top recruits Florida gets each year and they dont know what to do with them.lol

I guess you forgot about the Gators beating Ut this season and the last 10 seasons. Now that's funny... :D

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Why do I care if Bama loses? Why do you care if its gonna make the Vols any better? Any day Bama loses is a good day.

You've had a lot of bad days in the past several years...and a lot more to come.

Roll Tide!

Not when you count all the moral victories... UT is undefeated... :D

UT is 3-5. 0-4 in SEC play. Moral victories, no. Its called being optomistic about your team. Dont worry, you are about to understand.

TeamMainStreet

BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Why do I care if Bama loses? Why do you care if its gonna make the Vols any better? Any day Bama loses is a good day.

You've had a lot of bad days in the past several years...and a lot more to come.

Roll Tide!

You have bad days ahead as well if you think Bama is a world beater this year.

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

I guess you forgot about the Gators beating Ut this season and the last 10 seasons. Now that's funny... :D

It was a little funny...........until that record setting one millionth time of the same BS.

That poor horse.

You my boy Gator. :smile:

farmin68

THEdonkey0515 said:
Yupp dont understand the whole making fun of UT fans for standing beside there Team on a TN web site lol.

Being dropped on your head a few times as a baby can do that to a person.

Mudbone

Coach Lyle should have gone for it on that 4th and 1 down there close to the Bama goal line instead of kicking the field goal.

TeamMainStreet

Mudbone said:
Coach Lyle should have gone for it on that 4th and 1 down there close to the Bama goal line instead of kicking the field goal.

Coach Lyle got points on the board before the half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 and getting nothing? You have seen this o line play this year right?

Mudbone

Yeah I know. But they were running the ball well. I just think that was opportunity to either score a td, or worse case pin them deep with not much time left. I guess most would have called it a bad call if it failed, and a great call if it worked. Given the pretty solid defense, and lack of scoring oppurtunities by the offense in recent games, I think he should have gone. Jmo

Wrangler95

THEdonkey0515 said:
Yupp dont understand the whole making fun of UT fans for standing beside there Team on a TN web site lol.

He is a Florida transplant so you have to be patient with them!!They arent the smartest people in the world but come to think of,neither are people from Alabama!!

PalsPal

Mudbone said:

I agree with you. We had nothing to lose. The 3rd down play was ridiculous the way Dobbs had been running. Should have had him take snap under center and run two times in a row.

Latest posts