Thoughts on TN/Bama

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Yupp dont understand the whole making fun of UT fans for standing beside there Team on a TN web site lol.

He is a Florida transplant so you have to be patient with them!!They arent the smartest people in the world but come to think of,neither are people from Alabama!!

You would be right because now the FL fans have to take their shoes off to keep up with the streak... :D

stik

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Yupp dont understand the whole making fun of UT fans for standing beside there Team on a TN web site lol.

He is a Florida transplant so you have to be patient with them!!They arent the smartest people in the world but come to think of,neither are people from Alabama!!

You would be right because now the FL fans have to take their shoes off to keep up with the streak... :D

thanks to an uncalled play clock violation

gator-n-buck

stik said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

The rule for every play is that the official watches the play clock until it hits zero. He then turns to see if the ball was snapped at that point. Since there is a reaction time involved and that's the way it's done on every play in college football. That play was viewed like all plays during the season.

Now if you want to be upset, there wasn't a FL fan that thought our kicker could make the kick.... :)

Mudbone

stik said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

So using vermin93's logic, the vols actually won the Florida game.

Mudbone

PalsPal said:
Mudbone said:
Coach Lyle should have gone for it on that 4th and 1 down there close to the Bama goal line instead of kicking the field goal.

I agree with you. We had nothing to lose. The 3rd down play was ridiculous the way Dobbs had been running. Should have had him take snap under center and run two times in a row.
^^ even if they didn't make it, it would have sent a message.

BamaProud

TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Why do I care if Bama loses? Why do you care if its gonna make the Vols any better? Any day Bama loses is a good day.

You've had a lot of bad days in the past several years...and a lot more to come.

Roll Tide!

You have bad days ahead as well if you think Bama is a world beater this year.

They can lose every game and it wouldn't bother me...but they are the third best team in the Nation today.

Wrangler95

BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Why do I care if Bama loses? Why do you care if its gonna make the Vols any better? Any day Bama loses is a good day.

You've had a lot of bad days in the past several years...and a lot more to come.

Roll Tide!

They can lose every game and it wouldn't bother me...but they are the third best team in the Nation today.

You may not be much of a fan if it don't bother you to lose

Hangnail

Wrangler95 said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Roll Tide!

At least you know who his team is via his screen name. You're evidently a big fan of jeans.

farmin68

TeamMainStreet said:
Mudbone said:
Coach Lyle should have gone for it on that 4th and 1 down there close to the Bama goal line instead of kicking the field goal.

Coach Lyle got points on the board before the half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 and getting nothing? You have seen this o line play this year right?

Main Street, I agree with you. There was plenty of time left in the game and UT had obviously found something they could capitalize on. In that situation every smart coach takes the 3 points. With a fg the team carries their momentum into the next series. Go for six and not make it and you risk taking the wind out of their sails.

TeamMainStreet

Hangnail said:
Wrangler95 said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Roll Tide!

At least you know who his team is via his screen name. You're evidently a big fan of jeans.

And you are a big fan of hangnails???? Sorry but it makes no sense to me.

TeamMainStreet

farmin68 said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Mudbone said:

Coach Lyle got points on the board before the half instead of going for it on 4th and 1 and getting nothing? You have seen this o line play this year right?

Main Street, I agree with you. There was plenty of time left in the game and UT had obviously found something they could capitalize on. In that situation every smart coach takes the 3 points. With a fg the team carries their momentum into the next series. Go for six and not make it and you risk taking the wind out of their sails.

Points on the board vs maybe points on the board. I know neither is certain, but odds are a lot better on the field goal inside the 20.

In the grand scheme we got beat out of the box and had to play catch up all night and we just couldn't.

BamaProud

Wrangler95 said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Roll Tide!

That is fine. I never claimed to be Bama's biggest fan, I just enjoy watching them play. I just don't let the outcome control my emotions. Its just a game.

gator-n-buck

BamaProud said:
Wrangler95 said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:
BamaProud said:
TeamMainStreet said:

Roll Tide!

That is fine. I never claimed to be Bama's biggest fan, I just enjoy watching them play. I just don't let the outcome control my emotions. Its just a game.

Bingo.... :)

Latest posts