Migra tss

Bgoodman30

Not yet. I have a couple boxes but it just came out. I thought they weren't releasing really to the public until NWTF convention.

Last edited:

Bgoodman30

A friends recently Rob Roberts worked M2 shooting the new Migra TSS. Strong to quite strong! I've got 5 boxes ready to go!
scan_20240318 (2).jpeg

Southern Sportsman

A friends recently Rob Roberts worked M2 shooting the new Migra TSS. Strong to quite strong! I've got 5 boxes ready to go!
View attachment 220470
That't pattern is impressive, no doubt, but I would definitely want to open it up a bit (not that he should, necessarily, just my preference). That hot-core pattern is great when you center punch one, but it's heartbreaking when he zigs a little and you zag.

Bgoodman30

That't pattern is impressive, no doubt, but I would definitely want to open it up a bit (not that he should, necessarily, just my preference). That hot-core pattern is great when you center punch one, but it's heartbreaking when he zigs a little and you zag.

Yeah Migra is known for shooting tight. Have to use a little bit more open choke. The pattern is almost elongated vertically like a turkeys neck and still 140 pellets in the 20". Curious to find out the constriction of the Raptor choke so I could try a more open constriction? Rob roberts claims the forcing cone work improves the pattern and its definitely better than my pattern with his original choke out of my M2. I don't have the forcing cone work on my M2. I may borrow this choke to see if its a real difference.

30-06 type of guy

Yeah Migra is known for shooting tight. Have to use a little bit more open choke. The pattern is almost elongated vertically like a turkeys neck and still 140 pellets in the 20". Curious to find out the constriction of the Raptor choke so I could try a more open constriction? Rob roberts claims the forcing cone work improves the pattern and its definitely better than my pattern with his original choke out of my M2. I don't have the forcing cone work on my M2. I may borrow this choke to see if its a real difference.
There is a group of guys on YouTube that does pattern test. According to them the raptor is .564. He said the migra test is coming soon.

wayne

Has anyone shot these? Picked up 7s and 9s blend to pattern out of my 20 today. Been shooting apex for several years now. Just going to compare.
I shot some Migra 7/9 in my BPS with a Jellyhead and had 115 pellets in 10" at 40 yds. I had 128 pellets in 10" with 3" Winchester Longbeards #5, but the Migra had noticeably more pellets in 15" and 20" circle.

Bgoodman30

I shot some Migra 7/9 in my BPS with a Jellyhead and had 115 pellets in 10" at 40 yds. I had 128 pellets in 10" with 3" Winchester Longbeards #5, but the Migra had noticeably more pellets in 15" and 20" circle.

Pics?

Bgoodman30

Checked with RR. Said the Raptor choke is .565 but actually shoots tighter than the RR .560 that I have.