Remington tss.

knightrider

I have some in the twenty gauge, its a lighter payload and done fairly well when i really choked it down to a 555, but as far as comparing to apex ,it shoots just as good as the 13/8 load, but ofcourse no where near as good as the 15/8 load because its only 11/2 load.

Boll Weevil

I can't imagine it being anywhere near Apex; Remington has traditionally had about the crappiest turkey loads on the market for decades. You'd likely have better luck just throwing the whole box of shells at a tom.

knightrider

I can't imagine it being anywhere near Apex; Remington has traditionally had about the crappiest turkey loads on the market for decades. You'd likely have better luck just throwing the whole box of shells at a tom.
Well im getting 260's in the ten with the 20 gauge rem tss and if that wont kill it we may as well quit

chrmayo

drake799

If you shoot it at a reasonable distance it'll kill a turkey no doubt. Don't get caught up worrying about how well it kills paper. Lol

Southern Sportsman

That was certainly true of the old "Nitro Turkey" loads. Do they still make those?