ISO .22 Crickett for 6yo son

JDUB

We have started trapping coons on the turkey farm and he is loving it. Borrowed a crickett and he can handle it well so now i want to find one used preferably. 200 is just alot for one of these.

Biggun4214

Wow! I bought a Cricket for my granddaughter a couple of years ago at JFLOYDS Guns and Golf in Sevierville for about $100.

Pappy

If I remember correctly, Cricket requires manual cocking, Rascal doesn't. Trigger very good also. Rear sight is aperture . Easily remedied with bases and scope installation if one chooses! Our boys have been the demise of dozens of nest robbers with a Rascal and one started at 4.

Pilchard

IMG_6958.jpeg

It's an accurate gun too.

hgcox

Take a ole mans advise thats got 14 grandkids and forget about the cricket and the rascal and find a Marlin 15yn and i promise you'll thank me later i've had crickets and rascals and the Marlin is the only way to go imo

Pappy

Saw some Rascals with non traditional colored stocks, purple, orange, pink etc. for ~$120 + shipping & transfer fee. Good candidates for painting or ??? Also agree Marlin 15youth super but not always easy to find. Ours' isn't for sale, Rascal either!

Latest posts