22 plinker suggestions

mike243

I remember mom raised cane at a gallery when I was about 6-7, they had a couple of the little animals welded where when they were hit they wouldn't fall, I shot 2 rounds through 2 guns and mom swore she seen the hits on the targets that didn't fall, guy said I didn't hit them well enough lmao. never been good at much besides shooting and can't do that now, first shoulder surgery soon then the other when I am recovered, hope to be ready by next season then get then other 1 done after season. this getting old shat is rough

rickyk280

I remember mom raised cane at a gallery when I was about 6-7, they had a couple of the little animals welded where when they were hit they wouldn't fall, I shot 2 rounds through 2 guns and mom swore she seen the hits on the targets that didn't fall, guy said I didn't hit them well enough lmao. never been good at much besides shooting and can't do that now, first shoulder surgery soon then the other when I am recovered, hope to be ready by next season then get then other 1 done after season. this getting old shat is rough
I will definitely agree on the old shat.

Wiley

I gave my son a Rossi pump about 25 years ago but I don't remember which big name it was a copy of but it's a dang sho nuff shooter. If I were in the market for a plinking rifle I believe I'd look into Marlin bolt actions first and the same in Savage for my second choice. And by plinker, my definition would be blued/synthetic so I didn't worry about scratching it up.

348Winchester

The older I get the more I fall in love with 22's! I have many and enjoy every one, still have the Remington 552 Speedmaster Dad got me when I was six. Pumps have become my favorite. They are just so much fun but the Marlin 39 is a close second.

kaizen leader

I've got an old Winchester pump 22. It's early 1900s. The one that has a thumb screw and comes in two. Ejects out the top. Darn good shape too. Tiny little gun. I've shot it a few times but have no idea if it's accurate. Not sure what to do with it. My kids don't shoot or appreciate guns. I'm old and thinking about finding a good home for it. No idea what it's worth. What should I do with it?

Tenntrapper

I've got an old Winchester pump 22. It's early 1900s. The one that has a thumb screw and comes in two. Ejects out the top. Darn good shape too. Tiny little gun. I've shot it a few times but have no idea if it's accurate. Not sure what to do with it. My kids don't shoot or appreciate guns. I'm old and thinking about finding a good home for it. No idea what it's worth. What should I do with it?
I'm in!!! 😂 😂

MUP

Post a pic of it and let the bidding begin! ;)

Latest posts