How long have you been hunting?

Bone Collector

21 years for deer, but did not get to serious about it, due to school, the Marine Corps, then when I got out, it took me a couple of years, but I started getting serious about it.

I've been hunting 8 years seriously (since 2004 season). Now I get in the woods once a day about 30-35 days a year.

I started shooting squirrels and stuff when I was 12, so 25 years for that stuff.

BSK

This will be my 35th deer season. My first hunt of any kind was a deer hunt opening morning of gun season in Logan County, KY, the first Saturday of November in 1979. Killed a nice 2 1/2 year-old 8-point. The buck was so unique that people came from miles around to see it.

DaveB

Oh oh. I on purpose shot crows with my stick bow, Charleston, IN, 1955. Subtract 3 years for US ARmy, 2 years after I first got married. So 53 years.

I have never on purpose killed a dove in flight. I have never arrowed a deer. I tried and tried at both these pursuits and have finally given up.

GoldenEagle09

I'll beat you all on the "Least" amount of years with 3. Always had a desire to be in the woods but unfortunately my father never had the time. A good and Godly man just focused on feeding his family I suppose. But I always had that desire and luckily I have been able to enjoy the last few seasons with my wife's family. I remember being a kid dreaming about going hunting

Redfred16

I started hunting small game when I was 8 and first deer hunt at 10, but quit hunting when I got to about 15 until 5 years ago. So over all 10 years for deer with a 25 year gap between hunts.

Latest posts